R.I.P. Belizean Gal

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
i knew i had to be seeing wrong when i just open imix. had to talk to amprincess.......

no words are of comfort but my condolences to her family and friends......may her memory live on for eternity. and may she be resting peacefully now.

Sweet Trini Gyal

May the Lord our Father in heaven comfort her family and receive her soul into His kingdom....
My most sincere condolences..........:(
RIP my sister

SANDO

DE FRACKIN SOUTH KING
This is truly some sad news to hear, may she rest in peace. My condolences goes out to her family and her friends.

M

Mad Scorpion

R.I.P. Belizaian Gal. My sincerest condolences to all of her family and friends.

GeeDawg

For the Love of Music!!!
This is very sad news. It just shows all of us that tomorrow is never guaranteed to anyone.

May her soul Rest in Peace.

djspice

MILLS BROS SOUND SYSTEM
My deepest sympathies to her family & friends. She was a lovely person and will be in out hearts forever. Rest in peace friend.

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
This is probably the last thing I needed to face given the mood I was already in today...I did not know Belizean Gal personally, but even so I'm saddened by this tragic event.

We all come here on a daily basis and laugh, fuss, fight, joke..even cry with each other, and take each other's presence for granted. These online communities are "nothing serious" we say...and then something like this happens and we are reminded as to just how close we really bond with each other.

I pray that the Lord extend a hand of comfort to all of her loved ones, including the extended family here on Imix and may he prepare a special welcome for our sister into paradise.

Good night sweet princess...and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
I really don't know what to say in these situations. I can only hope she has found eternal peace. My sympathy to her close friends and family.

hotandgroovy

TAUREAN WOMAN...nuff said
i didn't know her, never met her but i feel like i lost someone close to me. i guess reading her posts on imix, i felt like she was a friend to me. rest in peace, belizean girl, we will miss you. jah needs you more than we do...