Happiness Consultant
jebratt said:
Today's Quote:

I exist as I am, that is enough.
— Walt Whitman
:ph34r: oh oh Soca Junkie normally drops the quote of the day

Happy New Years Jebratt

bungatuffy

The measure of a man lies not in riches or intellect, but in his relation with the Creator - Maj Wambebe

rosehallman

To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

LGN

rosehallman said:
To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
Is that yours?

bungatuffy

It always amazes me to think that every house on every street is full of so many stories; so many triumphs and tragedies, and all we see are yards and driveways.
— Glenn Close

bungatuffy

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
— Albert Einstein

bungatuffy

Big tree fall down, goat bite he leaf.

When a great man falls, he is no longer feared and respected.

:yu: :yu: :yu: :yu:

bungatuffy

If I'm anything by a clinical name, I'm kind of a paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.

— J.D. Salinger, RAISE HIGH THE ROOF BEAM, CARPENTERS

bungatuffy

We live in a world where lemonade is made from artificial flavoring and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

— Alfred E. Neuman, THE HALF-WIT AND WISDOM OF ALFRED E. NEUMAN (MAD Magazine)

bungatuffy

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
— Mark Twain