Question

america

why do island niggers think that they are better than american niggers? Most of you are just as stupid as the niggers living here. I work with a few of you niggers and the way i hear some of you talk like if you are so much better than american niggers. well i'm here to tell you that all you niggers are the same and we don't care which island you are from. Also, we don't want to hear about how pretty your little island is neither do we want to eat some of your nasty food(who the hell came up with the idea of eating pickled chicken feet?). If your little island is so pretty and its so nice there then why the hell are you in America? if you love your island so much then take your asses back there because we really don't want you here either you coconut water peas and rice eating monkeys!

america

so das y u came on imix for?
yes. I am trying to figure out you island niggers. You are probably beautiful. Alot of island nigger women have pretty faces and nice skin but they are dumb as hell. I hope you are not one of those pretty face but no brain coconuts.

T

T-MAKAA

why do island niggers think that they are better than american niggers? Most of you are just as stupid as the niggers living here. I work with a few of you niggers and the way i hear some of you talk like if you are so much better than american niggers. well i'm here to tell you that all you niggers are the same and we don't care which island you are from. Also, we don't want to hear about how pretty your little island is neither do we want to eat some of your nasty food(who the hell came up with the idea of eating pickled chicken feet?). If your little island is so pretty and its so nice there then why the hell are you in America? if you love your island so much then take your asses back there because we really don't want you here either you coconut water peas and rice eating monkeys!

Sorry you feel this way. I'll pack my bags in the morning.

ank

so das y u came on imix for?
This person really into or very interesting or if he/she/could , he/she wanted to be or ....the person idolizes somebody from caribbean island but the person is said nothing from somebody ...and try to get to know about island

or..:beee:

america

:kicks @ this ignorant fool.
are you ready to leave our country and go back to your own? i'm pretty sure your brain is the size of a mustard seed therefore you are no good to us. You are probably one of those niggers that like to look like they have money but yet they are using foodstamps to buy food. Is your mother on foodstamps?

T

T-MAKAA

are you ready to leave our country and go back to your own? i'm pretty sure your brain is the size of a mustard seed therefore you are no good to us. You are probably one of those niggers that like to look like they have money but yet they are using foodstamps to buy food. Is your mother on foodstamps?
Do you know how big a tree comes out of that small seed?

Dr Insane

how yuh know dat can't be my country too? ,how yuh know i live in de fuking US?.

food stamps? nah homie i leave that for ual. Don't look for work (most of ual are drop outs & former jail birds) any way so kfc and burger king is the only jobs ual can get.

yuh pull out all de West Indians out of NY even 1st and 2nd Generation the NY economy will be in a mess.

america

how yuh know dat can't be my country too? ,how yuh know i live in de fuking US?.

food stamps? nah homie i leave that for ual. Don't look for work (most of ual are drop outs & former jail birds) any way so kfc and burger king is the only jobs ual can get.
Did you finish school? because your grammar is on the same level as a 7 yr old. And with that bad grammar that you have, chances are you are the one working in KFC or Burger King. Instead of being on the net at 12am, why don't you try reading a book and expanding your vocabulary and knowledge?

Dr Insane

Did you finish school? because your grammar is on the same level as a 7 yr old. And with that bad grammar that you have, chances are you are the one working in KFC or Burger King. Instead of being on the net at 12am, why don't you try reading a book and expanding your vocabulary and knowledge?
Sorry not the the typical American high skool drop out.

My is knowledge where it needs to be.

ank

At first I though the boy changed him name again and came back again..here..

but it doesn't seem you are not that boy. .. knid of terrible than him. ..the boy is not good boy i think but his posts laugh me .

yours never. uumm... what do you want here?

ken_yatta

Banned
First, any Black person that doesn't see him or herself as a nigger is superior. We got the edge on you there, Mr. American Idiot. You sound like someone who went after a Caribbean woman and got his poor feelings hurt. Second, go read your history and find out about the Black people from the Caribbean that came here and fought to make things better for All Blacks and Americans. Idiot!!!

Nickyan

D'Original Puttury Lucian
At first I though the boy changed him name again and came back again..here..

but it doesn't seem you are not that boy. .. knid of terrible than him. ..the boy is not good boy i think but his posts laugh me .

yours never. uumm... what do you want here?
nah chie dats not liteskinboy.

First, any Black person that doesn't see him or herself as a nigger is superior. We got the edge on you there, Mr. American Idiot. You sound like someone who went after a Caribbean woman and got his poor feelings hurt. Second, go read your history and find out about the Black people from the Caribbean that came here and fought to make things better for All Blacks and Americans. Idiot!!!
yea like malcom x, his mommy's a spice gyal!