Public bathrooms in Private homes?

Sunfiyah

They Call Me Kween
Like wtf?!

U ever went to some1 house and hadda squat (for the ladies of course...and hey even some men...lol) as if u were in a public bathrrom?

I went by my cuz last night for the 1st time, and had a hot pee nah, so I gone in de toilet and say well is meh fam she hadda be clean, right as I was bout to plop meh ass on de seat like sumting talk to me nah, and tell meh to watch back nah, when I look!!!!! If u see nastiness, I tried to wipe it with a tissue but like de ting dried on deh jed, lawd of mercy, I just popped a squat and shook meh head!

Disgusting!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Toilet is something I funny funny with yes!

My bathroom here is like a nice hotel´s. I did it out really nicely, and have a dozen roses on a side table.

S

sharkie

ewwww. you touch dat? you good. i does hold up mih pee yes. i will go 12 hrs in the day without going to the bathroom just from fear alone :(

TriniDivaWoman

DarkWingDuck
Toilet is something I funny funny with yes!

My bathroom here is like a nice hotel´s. I did it out really nicely, and have a dozen roses on a side table.
wey d facck yuh wah roses in d bathroom for??? how d smell of roses gine comepete wid shit..gyal jess buy some airfreshener and call dat george eh...bout roses......hahahaaaa......i love a clean bathrom but roses ...lawwd gawwd nexx ting yuh go say is candlelight dinner yuh throwing in dey....:kicks

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
yeah u can judge someone by their bathroom and their kitchen........

when i cleaning this is the first places i touch and give a thorough cleaning....which reminds me that i have a bathroom to clean perhaps this weekend and change dem bathroom mats too....

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
wey d facck yuh wah roses in d bathroom for??? how d smell of roses gine comepete wid shit..gyal jess buy some airfreshener and call dat george eh...bout roses......hahahaaaa......i love a clean bathrom but roses ...lawwd gawwd nexx ting yuh go say is candlelight dinner yuh throwing in dey....:kicks

:lol:lol

Skilz™

Like wtf?!

U ever went to some1 house and hadda squat (for the ladies of course...and hey even some men...lol) as if u were in a public bathrrom?

I went by my cuz last night for the 1st time, and had a hot pee nah, so I gone in de toilet and say well is meh fam she hadda be clean, right as I was bout to plop meh ass on de seat like sumting talk to me nah, and tell meh to watch back nah, when I look!!!!! If u see nastiness, I tried to wipe it with a tissue but like de ting dried on deh jed, lawd of mercy, I just popped a squat and shook meh head!

Disgusting!
Someone probably had a diarrhoea and shit up on the seat

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
That's what I do, clean that bathroom from top to bottom and burn a Glade candle in there - BESS TING!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Lol! Yuh fass!
Dais why iz my bathroom, I do it how I want!
Anyways, I always wanted to do the flowers in the bathroom thing...so I just got a new bathroom and well deck it out! lol! it boss! reall 5 star!

By the way, I never get to smell the roses...the plug in airfreshner take over the whole place! yuh smelling it all in the corridor!:kicks

Last edited:

Skilz™

Like wtf?!

Disgusting!
You eh easy look I find the pic of the people bathroom you post on FB...you eh easy at all...

Sunfiyah

They Call Me Kween
Lol meany I wrote u back

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
ewwww. you touch dat? you good. i does hold up mih pee yes. i will go 12 hrs in the day without going to the bathroom just from fear alone :(
Gyul stop dat eh! When yuh reach ole age is all kinda Depends yuh bro gon hafta be buying fuh yuh :rofl: