PSA: Internet Bullying

iPicong

If you wont say it in person dont say it on the internet.............lets be nice to each other ladies and gents :rabbi:

T

T-MAKAA

A Long Island teen is suing former classmates, their parents and Facebook for $3 million, claiming they used the social networking site to bully her.

Denise Finkel, who graduated from Oceanside High School last year and attends the State University of New York at Albany, charges the students set up a chat group to hold her up to "public hatred, ridicule and disgrace."

The suit, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, names former classmates Michael Dauber, Jeffrey Schwartz, Leah Herz and Melinda Danowitz.

"She had a very difficult time in high school," lawyer Mark Altschul told Newsday.

"We see no merit to this suit and we will fight it vigorously," Facebook spokesman Barry Schnitt said.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I figure half of the clowns who come on the www buffing up dem e-chest are just little nobodies outside of the internet. I figure plenty of them are bullied in their own lives and just come make up this majestic internet personality. What a waste of time and energy.Steups.

sweetredbutta

I figure half of the clowns who come on the www buffing up dem e-chest are just little nobodies outside of the internet. I figure plenty of them are bullied in their own lives and just come make up this majestic internet personality. What a waste of time and energy.Steups.
i hear dey does stutter too.......

Juancito Trucupey

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi
:acute: x100

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: **stops laughing and leaves thread b4 i get an e-wedgie**

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
exactly...it's so much easier to just be yourself

papayo.....conference days...we need to bring dat back....what say you SRB?