PSA for women

Ms. Hershey

another day...
:kicks well, i really don't think too many women think that's all it takes. hell, it's mostly men i hear listing these as the main requirements. lol

S

Spoogie

Dawg, it's alot better when those duties are the only ones they do. Anything else, they fuk it up.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
I don't think the women of today put enough energy into a relationship and if they do its misplaced.

Don't spend everyday giving a man what you think him want.
Just ask him.

Ms. Hershey

another day...
you'd be suprised!!!!

<marquee>I ENDORSE THIS AD</marquee>
coming from you... i'm STUNNED!!! :swoon:

I don't think the women of today put enough energy into a relationship and if they do its misplaced.

Don't spend everyday giving a man what you think him want.
Just ask him
funny, we ask you, you tell us what you think we want to hear, we do what it is we think you want (because it's what you said you wanted)... and somehow... we still geh horn. funny isn't it? :search:

LOL women know that since the dawn of civilization they getting horn and men can't really explain why
like you readin my mind. :kicks

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
:kicks well, i really don't think too many women think that's all it takes. hell, it's mostly men i hear listing these as the main requirements. lol

Unfortunately, you just gave examples to support his point.

The same way many women often talk about "Money & Security", it tends to make men believe that is all that is necessary to sustain a relationship.

LOL women know that since the dawn of civilization they getting horn and men can't really explain why

It goes both way...cheating takes on many forms. It's a people problem.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Can't or can't be bothered?
Hey if you can't be bothered to explain what the problem is to figure out between you if there is a solution who really holdin up the progress all these centuries.

For mankind sake I hope is can't and not can't be bothered.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Hey if you can't be bothered to explain what the problem is to figure out between you if there is a solution who really holdin up the progress all these centuries.

It's simple....

people do what they feel to do.

Not more, nothing less. That's the best way to generally answer ur question.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!

Well when next you are talking to your unhappy girlfriend, the one getting "horned", and she complains about how she washes and cooks and cleans for her man yet still he doesn't seem to appreciate it. Ask her if she knows what her man wants and how long is her list of things she won't do for him.

That list of things "I won't do" seem to be growing everyday.

C

CocoErotika

thank you. I am now thoroughly convinced the men on this board are functioning retards.

if they only knew how dumb they come across.

and it is so sad they are TRULY this clueless

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Well when next you are talking to your unhappy girlfriend, the one getting "horned", and she complains about how she washes and cooks and cleans for her man yet still he doesn't seem to appreciate it. Ask her if she knows what her man wants and how long is her list of things she won't do for him.

That list of things "I won't do" seem to be growing everyday.
Boy the times ppl say one thing, do another and expect something different.

But is ok I'll let your thread roll along.