Prayer for BelizeanGal. Please take a min.

Tempted Hawk

Dear Heavenly Father, today we thank you for blessing us with your guidance and spirit. As you have taken to your paradise someone who meant a lot to many of us, we ask that you keep her in safety and that your angels guide her through the journey in Heaven. Although we will be missing her dearly and will be weeping tears for months, we are confident that she is holding your hand now and guided into the paradise to live her eternal life. We ask that you bless and help her family and friends, through this very difficult time.
Father, we ask that you continue blessing us and our families during this Easter weekend, and continue shining the light on us towards the good and away from the evil and danger. We are your children and we ask that you continue holding us by our hand and keeping us away from any obsticles which may be on our path. We ask that you give us patience and confidence, and protect us from all the evil. In your name we pray. Amen.

Last edited:

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
amen...and there is this song that is just in my head now...maybe it will work for her friends

I remember the first time, you laughed with me
And I remember the promises,you would never leave my side
Now I'm standing with the news of a tragedy
Standing here with a fragile heart,
You see I never shared a tear
I stayed strong for them,oh yes I did
When everybody disappears
It's only you who keeps me strong
And I can't imagine going on
Without you in my life,going on with a fragile heart

When I think about,think about life
Lord I think of you
I forget about everything else,there's only you
And I can't think about ever giving up
Can't give up(a fight)
The only thing that matters Lord,is you

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there.
I do not sleep

I am a thousand winds that swiftly blow.
I am the diamond glint
on newly fallen snow.
I am the sunlight
on ripened grain.
I am the soft and gentle autumn rain

When you wake from sleep in the early morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft, starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there.
I do not sleep.

Anonymous
Journey of Hearts A Healing Place in CyberSpace

Brown Eyes

Very Nice..

May she rest in peace...

May her friends and family that is left behind rely on each other for comfort and strength during this rough time...

rictash

TaChe
My condolences go out to the family and friends , I know that this a very difficult time, please be strong and try and remember all the good times that you guys shared

Much Love and Blessing
Tash!

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
May God guide her soul to rest in peace in his kingdom

May God give her family and friends the strength to carry on and the wisdom to realize that this is his will and she is at eternal rest.

P

Pebbles362436

Amen :( That was really nice pray Hypnotic.
Hang in there Amp

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
May the comfort of our Lord be visited upon her family, friends and loved ones, and may He grant eternal rest to her soul.

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
very nice words.. ppl... i didn't know her personally..but being part of mix.. makes her family..

may her soul be at eternal peace... may she feel the love that we all are giving her... may the lord hold her tight and make her feel at peace....

sad day today..very sad:(

CaribGyrl

SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx
hypnoticmixer said:
Dear Heavenly Father, today we thank you for blessing us with your guidance and spirit. As you have taken to your paradise someone who meant a lot to many of us, we ask that you keep her in safety and that your angels guide her through the journey in Heaven. Although we will be missing her dearly and will be weeping tears for months, we are confident that she is holding your hand now and guided into the paradise to live her eternal life. We ask that you bless and help her family and friends, through this very difficult time.
Father, we ask that you continue blessing us and our families during this Easter weekend, and continue shining the light on us towards the good and away from the evil and danger. We are your children and we ask that you continue holding us by our hand and keeping us away from any obsticles which may be on our path. We ask that you give us patience and confidence, and protect us from all the evil. In your name we pray. Amen.
beautiful! Amen!

UpTown

We Not I
hypnoticmixer said:

Amen...