Ppl that are filled with self aggrandizment....let's talk

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
do you think they are aware of suttle hints of their flaws or do they continue thinking they are the best at what they do all the time? do you know anyone such person? :polling:

mek we reason.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
do you think they are aware of suttle hints of their flaws or do they continue thinking they are the best at what they do all the time? do you know anyone such person? :polling:

mek we reason.
Yes, I KNEW of this HOMELESS WOMAN who USED to be SITTING NOT FAR from the CHAMBERS STREET STATION when I USED to WORK at the WORLD TRADE CENTER (before 9/11).

Mannnn, this LADY SWORE she was THE BEST SINGER that GOD CREATED. She was so INTO HERSELF that she was even TELLING the OTHER VOICES in her HEAD how she was a BETTER SINGER than....uhm....DAMN....I FORGOT her name....the person I am THINKING about is/was a JAMAICAN CULTURAL ICON...a WOMAN.

Anyhow, it USED to be REAL HILARIOUS WATCHING this WOMAN COMPETING with the VOICES in her HEAD as to why she FELT that NO ONE was a BETTER SINGER than her.

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
Yes, I KNEW of this HOMELESS WOMAN who USED to be SITTING NOT FAR from the CHAMBERS STREET STATION when I USED to WORK at the WORLD TRADE CENTER (before 9/11).

Mannnn, this LADY SWORE she was THE BEST SINGER that GOD CREATED. She was so INTO HERSELF that she was even TELLING the OTHER VOICES in her HEAD how she was a BETTER SINGER than....uhm....DAMN....I FORGOT her name....the person I am THINKING about is/was a JAMAICAN CULTURAL ICON...a WOMAN.

Anyhow, it USED to be REAL HILARIOUS WATCHING this WOMAN COMPETING with the VOICES in her HEAD as to why she FELT that NO ONE was a BETTER SINGER than her.

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And you stood around long enough to see her arguing with herself??? :kicks

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
And you stood around long enough to see her arguing with herself??? :kicks
GYEL, SHE WAS HILARIOUS.

If I had a FRUSTRATED day, I KNEW who was GOING to give me a GOOD LAUGH when I APPROACHED the CHAMBERS STREET STATION.

I used to GIVE her a SHILLING or TWO too.

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

XtasyReds

Letterist

mek we reason.
I know a few people like this. One thing they have in common is the inability to acknowledge anything they do is wrong. So with that attribute how can be aware of thier charachter flaws? I mean you don't even have to hint, you can tell them they are wrong and they become very argumentative. Its sickening.

J

Undercover
I know a few people like this. One thing they have in common is the inability to acknowledge anything they do is wrong. So with that attribute how can be aware of thier charachter flaws? I mean you don't even have to hint, you can tell them they are wrong and they become very argumentative. Its sickening.
truth.com

Jinjer

Will work for Sushi
GYEL, SHE WAS HILARIOUS.

If I had a FRUSTRATED, I KNEW who was GOING to give me a GOOD LAUGH when I APPROACHED the CHAMBERS STREET STATION.

I used to GIVE her a SHILLING or TWO too.

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
that shilling or two is prolly why she kept on singing...is people like u ah nuh
:lol

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
that shilling or two is prolly why she kept on singing...is people like u ah nuh
:lol
:kicks:kicks

U know what, she was ALSO a GIFTED SEAMTRESS too, because this WHITE WOMAN used to GIVE her MONEY to MAKE BABY SWEATERS.

I WONDER what HAPPENED to her.

Nica

SAINTSational
I used to know a few people like that

wonder if they still act that way?

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
:scratch

Nica

SAINTSational
OMG there is that man in Dominica, he has all those characteristics Xreds describes......... the worst thing is that he has a radio show so he can spew all his garbage and he is NEVER wrong.....everybody else is.

He makes my skin crawl

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
and isn't a person that is the complete opposite just as sickening, the one that can't stand firm for themselves

~this is only for conversational purposes~

XtasyReds

Letterist
and isn't a person that is the complete opposite just as sickening, the one that can't stand firm for themselves

~this is only for conversational purposes~

That person is not sickening to me. Perhaps annoying at times but definitely not as nerve fraying as the wrong and strong.

CQ

sexy thang
My coworker is like that...omg whats worst is she tries to cut you off when you're correcting her or sayin something contrary to her. I cant tekk it .:headbang:headbang :(