Post Holiday Blues

XtasyReds

Letterist
I think I have beyond post holiday blues. I have bleeding post holiday physchosis. I was just learning how to relax and breathe and then I come back from Holidays to a pile of disorganized shite. I have spent the 16 hours back in this country VEX!!.

- Plane ride from Bim to Boston spent next a smelly ole man, bless he heart, he was nice but he smelled like BO, Moth Balls, and unwashed mout

- Get held by immigration again in Miami because them want to know where my first green card is. The damn US govt has had my first green card for 3 years and them asking me where it is?It is with you lot, you bunch of disorganized Wankers!!!!

- Then I have to wait the length of what felt like forever for my luggage and run like my name damn Atto to make my flight. Sweating like a pot cover on a fecking pressure cooker

- Get to Boston, "Oh, we are sorry your bag with all of your possessions is not here. You may get it tomorrow and you may not we are not sure." And walk outside to find my ride left me because I was taking too long.

- Get home only to find out that my car alarm has been going off for several days and my battery is now DEAD. But oh, my mother checked on the car. Steupse. Call AAA to get a jump. Get the pick up call from AAA, run outside like my house burning only to wait for twenty minutes to be told the driver has come and gone. WHAT A PACK OF LIES!!!!!!

:cuss :cuss :cuss

Sorry to rant. How are you guys?

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
I come back, pick-up my luggage, get in my ride, check my email, wash my skin, go to sleep, and come to work.

yep, i feel your pain, i miss anu. :(

XtasyReds

Letterist
yanktiguan said:
I come back, pick-up my luggage, get in my ride, check my email, wash my skin, go to sleep, and come to work.

yep, i feel your pain, i miss anu. :(
I envy you. I could only wish for such a smooth journey.

How was Antigua?

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
XtasyReds said:
I envy you. I could only wish for such a smooth journey.

How was Antigua?

Antigua was wonderful. I overstayed my time, but I still have a job so I safe.

Carnival didnt say too much fuh me... Im not sure if its because Ive been there so often when theres nothin goin on that the carnival activities didnt excite me... or if it was just wack.

Everything else was grrreat though. :O

How was Bim?

XtasyReds

Letterist
Dancer said:
I feel sorry fuh none u byotches..I been here baking the whole time..:beee:

Well, I tell you every since to inflate an inner tube and get your swim on from back in June. We woulda meet you at Brown's beach with your costume on Kadooment day. :lol

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
Dancer said:
I feel sorry fuh none u byotches..I been here baking the whole time..:beee:

lawddd.... yuh nuh wah see me dung dey ah laff arfta ahyoo up yah ah cook. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
yanktiguan said:
Carnival didnt say too much fuh me... Im not sure if its because Ive been there so often when theres nothin goin on that the carnival activities didnt excite me... or if it was just wack.
had di conversation during lass lap wit mr. and mrs. stick-on.....my conclusion, we all just gettin to be ole foots :meeting:

Dancer

Closet Exhibitionist
Mystic Xtremist said:
had di conversation during lass lap wit mr. and mrs. stick-on.....my conclusion, we all just gettin to be ole foots :meeting:
lemme guess who dat is...:scratch :rofl:

gettin?!..allyuh ole :read:

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
Mystic Xtremist said:
i thought so too at first.... buh den as dansa seh me realize me foot ole lang time... i think it was just wack. I read ah article in de Sun sayin carnival miss de mark dis year. I think after last year was sooo good, de expectations were high this year, and it nuh mek it.

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
yanktiguan said:
i thought so too at first.... buh den as dansa seh me realize me foot ole lang time... i think it was just wack. I read ah article in de Sun sayin carnival miss de mark dis year. I think after last year was sooo good, de expectations were high this year, and it nuh mek it.
i tink it kinda ebbs and flows.....2k4 was relatively dry, but 2k3 and 2k5 were some of the best i can remember (particularly musically). that's the feelin' i been gettin. so maybe, 2k7/50 anniversary...maybe, just maybe.

babsilous

XtasyReds said:
I think I have beyond post holiday blues. I have bleeding post holiday physchosis. I was just learning how to relax and breathe and then I come back from Holidays to a pile of disorganized shite. I have spent the 16 hours back in this country VEX!!.

- Plane ride from Bim to Boston spent next a smelly ole man, bless he heart, he was nice but he smelled like BO, Moth Balls, and unwashed mout

- Get held by immigration again in Miami because them want to know where my first green card is. The damn US govt has had my first green card for 3 years and them asking me where it is?It is with you lot, you bunch of disorganized Wankers!!!!

- Then I have to wait the length of what felt like forever for my luggage and run like my name damn Atto to make my flight. Sweating like a pot cover on a fecking pressure cooker

- Get to Boston, "Oh, we are sorry your bag with all of your possessions is not here. You may get it tomorrow and you may not we are not sure." And walk outside to find my ride left me because I was taking too long.

- Get home only to find out that my car alarm has been going off for several days and my battery is now DEAD. But oh, my mother checked on the car. Steupse. Call AAA to get a jump. Get the pick up call from AAA, run outside like my house burning only to wait for twenty minutes to be told the driver has come and gone. WHAT A PACK OF LIES!!!!!!

:cuss :cuss :cuss

Sorry to rant. How are you guys?
Im going to Cafe Jungle to send you a Shrimp Safari Pasta thru fedex... you will get it at 10AM 2morrow okay, in time for lunch! :greedy

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
Mystic Xtremist said:
i tink it kinda ebbs and flows.....2k4 was relatively dry, but 2k3 and 2k5 were some of the best i can remember (particularly musically). that's the feelin' i been gettin. so maybe, 2k7/50 anniversary...maybe, just maybe.
naw, cah musically I thought this year was awesome... but de carnival itself was wack.