Please pray

cunchreegal

Alliance mih seh!!!!
Im asking for dey imix family to pray for my godmother. she in dey hospital in a coma. she went into it last week Wensday.She is adiabetic and she was in there for aweek to be monitored. the doctor say dat she has internal bleed and she having kidney problems. they want to operate but dey cant cause they dont know the source of the bleeding. so there just gonna keep giving her fluids and medicine.ill keep yall posted.

Sammy

A

amprincess

sweetie, I am so sorry to hear that. I will be praying for her.

MuddyAngel

Prayers goin' up all now!!! Read Pslam 70 and ask God to make hast to deliver your Godmother. He will answer prayers as long as you pray with faith, believing that he is able to do all things!

topclassbubbla

Keep ya head up, girl...Diabetes in no joke sometimes. I hope she pulls thru safely.

[font color = red][font size = 4] "Tek time draw yuh hand outta aligata mout'" [/font]
- Jamaican proverb

Sammy dahlin doh worry
Your Godmother and your family and you sweety are in my prayers.
Look out for me tonight.
Take Care

http://www.members.aol.com/trinibrunette/images/angel2devil.gif

[font color=blue] "Trying My BEST to occupy myself so I Wont think about it"
[font color=red]
Peace and Love
Miss SocaBaby

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
Cuntree, a special prayer goes out to your godmother, your family and yourself. Stay strong!!

[font color=red]~*~Just my opinion-love it or leave it~*~[/font color]

Chun Li

Bull$hit Radar
Dear Lord,

We turn to You in this time of illness. 0 dearest Comforter of the Troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands. We place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us.

amen
my prayer for you

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
from one Samantha to another...

my grandmom is currently in the hospital too with the same situation. she is a diabetic. she had symptoms of a heart attack but we got her to the hospital just in time. unfortunately, they had to aide her heart in pumping blood to her arterties . she is ok for now but she's being monitored also.

just know that you're not alone. it's a sad situation, indeed. but believing that love and prayer will guide your situation will make things like this a little easier to deal with.

inbox me if you need anything, Samantha.