Pjk!

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Quest said:
I going to leave you alone cause you does be sticken but friday night was bannanas!!!

u where de fack u been.. at de pre imix fete fete ( dragons b;day ) i see somebody looking like u..but empress tell muh de body was trinispice or somename so

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
Sugahkhayne said:
u where de fack u been.. at de pre imix fete fete ( dragons b;day ) i see somebody looking like u..but empress tell muh de body was trinispice or somename so
hey babes I good, I got caught up that night. Trinspice is a younger better lookin version of meh. I'm in hiding due to the fact that I gaind like 30 pounds sice you last seen meh. I got to work this off. so I will be missing for a little while.

How things?

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Quest said:
hey babes I good, I got caught up that night. Trinspice is a younger better lookin version of meh. I'm in hiding due to the fact that I gaind like 30 pounds sice you last seen meh. I got to work this off. so I will be missing for a little while.

How things?
u ain't de only one..a few weeks ago i was almost 150..but by de grace of ballys and my trainer i back on track to 130 something

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
PJK said:
Well if you dont keep me informed how I go know.. :confused
yo son your a funny guy. I've been trying to show you the light for a year now. you confortable whwere your at and that cool so I gonna lef you right there. (it not like your doing bad on your own so I understand your relunctence to venture out)

But friday was still nutz lets just say V.I.P aint know joke. :D

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
Sugahkhayne said:
u ain't de only one..a few weeks ago i was almost 150..but by de grace of ballys and my trainer i back on track to 130 something
naaa i'm at critical mass now. I reach like 260. and in september i was like 225 - 230.

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Quest said:
yo son your a funny guy. I've been trying to show you the light for a year now. you confortable whwere your at and that cool so I gonna lef you right there. (it not like your doing bad on your own so I understand your relunctence to venture out)

But friday was still nutz lets just say V.I.P aint know joke. :D
You know I does play out on the weekends.. :rolleyes: :devil
But glad you had a time, I hope to make it to at least one.. :cool:

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Quest said:
naaa i'm at critical mass now. I reach like 260. and in september i was like 225 - 230.
wuh de ass u how u get so wopsy...look i won't have it ..not on my watch..to de gym NOW

wuh de hell u been eating whole cows and ting

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
Sugahkhayne said:
wuh de ass u how u get so wopsy...look i won't have it ..not on my watch..to de gym NOW

wuh de hell u been eating whole cows and ting
hahah I don't know luv but what ever i've been doing I need to stop it cause even my clothes starting to not fit. but don't worry I think I can work it all out!

You still driving or wah?

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Quest said:
hahah I don't know luv but what ever i've been doing I need to stop it cause even my clothes starting to not fit. but don't worry I think I can work it all out!

You still driving or wah?

i know that feeling a few weeks ago..could not button my fat jeans...lawd its was probs..

yeah i still driving. well seeing that de audi getting driven more b/c certain ppl gotta get to work..my visitation is limited..so i spending more quality time wid my car :rolleyes: