Photos of natural hair styles

N

Nkosazana

Hey guys I wanted to share photos of natural hairstyles. Please contribute your photos (I need inspirations and new ideas!)

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Might have to put a limit on me cause all I do is look at natural hair photos all day. lol

LB

Its a kid's style but it still is pretty cute

I love buns and variations on the theme

LB

I cant lie - I was never a big fan of braids and such but as I am looking at them more and more, I am starting to like certain styles now.

But in the end, this is the look I love. Lots of curls however they flow, and your hair out and free.

I.Love.Curls.

N

Nkosazana

I love this girl!

I cant lie - I was never a big fan of braids and such but as I am looking at them more and more, I am starting to like certain styles now.

But in the end, this is the look I love. Lots of curls however they flow, and your hair out and free.

I.Love.Curls.

Yay Leila-Jean aka FusionofCultures! I adore her hair and her videos are awesome

Jaymaca

Hey guys I wanted to share photos of natural hairstyles. Please contribute your photos (I need inspirations and new ideas!)
The girl in the second to last one of your pictures has a YouTube video about her friend's BeUnique range. Nice pictures of course. My hair has always been natural so its good to see other women do the same.