Petition to open a Tech/Sound Forum

S

Spranga

I mean... what kinda ting is dat? All kinda wutless forums dat don't even get used and no Tech room or DJ room? All the nerds and sound men sign here please.

BTW, you ladies, I commend SRB in the adult room and sometimes Nica. But odda dan dat in dey dry like chips. :beee: Even Colossus resort to resurrecting ole threads

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I mean... what kinda ting is dat? All kinda wutless forums dat don't even get used and no Tech room or DJ room? All the nerds and sound men sign here please.

BTW, you ladies, I commend SRB in the adult room and sometimes Nica. But odda dan dat in dey dry like chips. :beee: Even Colossus resort to resurrecting ole threads

i'm colossus....and I approve this message. :good:

archiedogg

Sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully support that all da way!!!!!!!!!!!1:good:

C

cassette_craig

I secand dis notion. Dis is well needed and to protest i shall sit right here

C

cassette_craig

Gettin slammed at work. Releasing some new software soon. Hopefully tings slack off the first of next month.
new software? you programmer? Wham hook up bannas wid some tings nuh? you know my email addy suh jus sen an

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Taj.

not a techie but i always need em their struggle is my battle :superman: