Otorongo

L O S T
So i here speaking to a person in spanish and I notice their spelling is a little off
the person is under 30

porque the spell =por K

llame=yamme

hablar=ablar

no me = nome

porfavor= porfabor

as far as i know this is not correct spanish

is this just some type of slang talk

or is the person spelling badly?
i dont know if they poorly educated and its not the type of thing to ask someone

Last edited:

direct_effect

Naw, there are shortenings, but those are plain bad spelling.
Ok. Another question, doesn't having the v and b pronounced the same exact way, make one of them redundant? I mean, everytime we get a new word in class with either letter, they're always askin which letter it is, there are always spelling mistakes with the two letters. How is it that they either b or v isn't redundant?

R

RAYDIANT THUNDA

Ok. Another question, doesn't having the v and b pronounced the same exact way, make one of them redundant? I mean, everytime we get a new word in class with either letter, they're always askin which letter it is, there are always spelling mistakes with the two letters. How is it that they either b or v isn't redundant?
Thats so true, but d sad thiing is they are at university level and cant tell the difference.
How can i spell vivir as bibir.Every time is cual es? b chica or b grande.

L O S T
Yall sure? Coz that's how alot of people from skool talk 2 me on messenger. and when they write notes, por que becomes por k very often.
yea I would pass the por k and MAYBE the Yame off as americanized slang
(the people im talking are born and raised in spanish speaking country and do NOT speak english)

but "porfabor"

:nea:

Otorongo

Salsero de pura cepa
They are not pronounced the same. one uses front teeth to lip and the other uses both lips placed together. Some idiots don't know the difference. That doesn't mean there isn't one.