Opinions

Why do people constantly feel the need to give their opinion even when its not asked? I like to change up and experiment with my looks all the time. I do it because i LIKE doing it. But every time i come to work, somebody has a freakin opinion about it that i do not care to hear. For example, i've been wearing my hair in different styles for the last couple months. I went from short straight, to braids, to wig, to natural and everyday SOMEBODY has to say something about it. Its always 'i like this, but you should do that' or something like that. I want to tell them i really don't care what you think or really want your opinion about it but i do not want to come across as rude or ####################y.

What's the most polite way to let them know i don't want any opinions or advice unless i ask for it?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
There is no polite way just tell them outright "I didn't not do this for you"

Or simply say do you normally wear such tacky clothes to impress me.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
When they come to you and say "i like this but you should do that...".. I would simply say.. I like your hair the way it is.. but if you cut it in X style you would look young"... just criticize them back with a big smile..

the stupid people at my job always doing that to me.. pointing at my size and telling me just now i will get like them.. fat (with wide smiles while they say it) and then i smile back and say "old age is still a long way off" (with an even wider smile).. then everybody shuts up..lol.

When they come to you and say "i like this but you should do that...".. I would simply say.. I like your hair the way it is.. but if you cut it in X style you would look young"... just criticize them back with a big smile..

the stupid people at my job always doing that to me.. pointing at my size and telling me just now i will get like them.. fat (with wide smiles while they say it) and then i smile back and say "old age is still a long way off" (with an even wider smile).. then everybody shuts up..lol.
I notice that too...its kinda like hoping you get like them in a way....

I usually just smile and say 'ok, well you know me already' and leave it at that...but its starting to really annoy me.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i can be really something when i am ready.. one time this woman tel me some shit bout my dress.. i was like "thank you .. Elsa Klench"...