Only 3 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
The chances of a Black woman finding a “Good” Black man are extremely slim, according to a study by Best Black Dating Sites.

The study claims that only about 3% of Black men fulfill the criteria of being a good, qualified partner.

The criteria was primarily based on data compiled on whether the eligible Black men were heterosexual, good-looking, successful, or childless.

What do you think about their findings?

See the info-graphic below:

Study: Only 3 "Good" Black Men For Every 100 Black Women | News One

lmao @ the diagram

Last edited:

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I just gotta ask...out of those supposed 100 women how many of them possess those same qualities?

Steupz

You like bacchanal wit dis thread.

This thread alone has 4 good men.
You have Ingram, a fella who gave me credits to impress a woman.
Makaa, who tamed Coilykinks and made her civilised.
Garrison, who rumour has it, has slept with over thirteen IMIX women and never revealed a single name.

And me

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
You like bacchanal wit dis thread.

This thread alone has 4 good men.
You have Ingram, a fella who gave me credits to impress a woman.
Makaa, who tamed Coilykinks and made her civilised.
Garrison, who rumour has it, has slept with over thirteen IMIX women and never revealed a single name.

And me

So what are your accomplishments.....

G

Gladiator

and the article failed to mention out of these 100 women..how many are "good women" ?..because those 4 good men should not choose any woman.

another one bites the dust lol

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
I was just going to say that...

de numbers are so warp....
Oh come on. The numbers are accurate.

Anyway, I think it is funny how the picture of that black girl/ white boy interracial couple shows up in every thread about IR dating. The site seems to have a "smart" function that tailors the advertisements to the topic.

The only thing that I will say is that I hate the pictorial depiction of the data. Somehow those figures remind me of drawings that I have seen of slaveships....

N

NaturalBornRidah

Oh come on. The numbers are accurate.

Anyway, I think it is funny how the picture of that black girl/ white boy interracial couple shows up in every thread about IR dating. The site seems to have a "smart" function that tailors the advertisements to the topic.

The only thing that I will say is that I hate the pictorial depiction of the data. Somehow those figures remind me of drawings that I have seen of slaveships....
Those numbers are accurate based on what?

It seems studies like this whether they are done by whites or black women themselves,will always seem to make the chances of a black woman finding a eligible black man bleak and unrealistic.

Its propaganda.