Once Upon A Time...

L O S T
I know I ent an oldtimer on here, but I recall some of the classic moments as a peeper; and yeah it was alot more livelier a few years back.

Where have all the good times gone?

A day wouldn't pass when your belly would ache from laughin so much.

Now that ache seems to be disgust!
likewise
the trinisene crew invasion was one of them

nuff vibes

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
I know I ent an oldtimer on here, but I recall some of the classic moments as a peeper; and yeah it was alot more livelier a few years back.

Where have all the good times gone?

A day wouldn't pass when your belly would ache from laughin so much.

Now that ache seems to be disgust!
Couldn't have said it better myself!

MoNi

Eyes of the Emperial Lion
Bakes

I feel very hurt that I was not invloved in your once upon a time. Imix is not the same like back in the day bfeore there was backchat we had just pure chat. Everyone started to get emotional and personal. That is why I'm behind the scenes just watching. But I luv you for this post you bring back some serious flashbacks of the former imix.

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Bakes

I feel very hurt that I was not invloved in your once upon a time. Imix is not the same like back in the day bfeore there was backchat we had just pure chat. Everyone started to get emotional and personal. That is why I'm behind the scenes just watching. But I luv you for this post you bring back some serious flashbacks of the former imix.

:read::read: (Don't mind, he forget a lot of names!) true talk though *sniff*:alcoholic (please excuse my siggy I don't even know whats there anymore....) Wait nah..we don't even have siggys anymore..ok i'm way out of the loop!

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
Bakes

Good times....good times.:eek:k:

Chocolate

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am
Nah chocolate still arung...I sure she peeping and playing wid she nipples right now. Hearing she name call does get she excited.
:rofl::rofl:

Bakes.....yuh can't keep a secret.??
Too bad yuh won't hear what else excites me.:taunt:

Antigua Me Come Fram

Smarty Skirt

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Nice Post Bakes, dem was good times. Good times all around.

Indeed man...'memba when yuh name was Midnight Robber, Skoolboy was Pan man06...Poca was smart...Turn Me On was ah imix favorite...

Okay...ah getting ahead ah mihself dey, lol
Bakes

MoNi luv yuh embarrassing mih man...is de ole age, doh call too much attention tuh it nah :blush: You know you was up in dem orgies holding camera and fluffing actors leff and right :russian:

:read::read: (Don't mind, he forget a lot of names!) true talk though *sniff*:alcoholic (please excuse my siggy I don't even know whats there anymore....) Wait nah..we don't even have siggys anymore..ok i'm way out of the loop!

Ayeee...Buss Slippers is whey you come from?? You still owe me ah wine...interest dune compound and ting so ah hope yuh waistline loose.

Conscious

Banned
I found this exchange quite funny. Just in case you needed a little chuckle.

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/showthread.php?p=2568536#post2568536
Funny enough I read this earlier this afternoon looking for a "Live free and Die Hard" review.

SOME MEMORABLE MOMENTS:

The photoshop wars between Ackee, Fiyah, Dragon, PJK; priceless stuff.

The buffin BSK took from everybody for his expose

Perez!

DUTTY being DUTTY

Ackee famous stick figure video clip video! "Lawd me cyan tek it no more"

*Sings*

'Those were the days my friends, I'd wish they never end...'

Damn I can't remember dem all, allyou help me out!

Fiyah

Funny enough I read this earlier this afternoon looking for a "Live free and Die Hard" review.

SOME MEMORABLE MOMENTS:

Perez!

DUTTY being DUTTY

*Sings*

Backscover! Is "alyuh"! Who teach yuh fih chat Trini boss?! :taunt:

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie

SOME MEMORABLE MOMENTS:

Perez!

DUTTY being DUTTY

*Sings*

aahh...Perez.

Ah wonder what Sagal up to now? Probably settle down wid husband and chile and ting by now. lol

yeah right...watch she