? on nassau Bahamas

Lucianite

anyone from there to tell me what to do , where to go that is not too touristy ?

or anyone visited that did something other than Atlanis or Cable or cabbage beach ?

Guyhamian

Gal Mechanic
well if u wanna go to the ghetto clubs or the regular folk clubs...go to "club fluid", "charlies" and "cocktails"...just a warnin cocktails is extremely ghetto...and if u dont like to be roun ghetto people..especially overly thirsty dudes..den dont go dere...but it wild vybez in dere

what exactly u wanna do tho?

jolie

xxii
well if u wanna go to the ghetto clubs or the regular folk clubs...go to "club fluid", "charlies" and "cocktails"...just a warnin cocktails is extremely ghetto...and if u dont like to be roun ghetto people..especially overly thirsty dudes..den dont go dere...but it wild vybez in dere

what exactly u wanna do tho?
fluid close.. it's now club space

Lucianite

I was looking for beaches and retaurants and events ...... i went to a local part of cable beach, weather was not the best........i messed up and ate downtown touristy spot called conch fritters and got ripped off paying 10bucks for some fritters......i was in nassau for a day

Guyhamian

Gal Mechanic
I hear ya. .... not a fan of freeport. either. ... to be fair only been to lucaya. and really Not. impressed. island appears too isloated. for me
depends on what kind of experience you lookin for. yea conch fritters definitely aint the place to go..thats rip off city. you would have been better served goin to imperials which is right next to it.

Lucianite

depends on what kind of experience you lookin for. yea conch fritters definitely aint the place to go..thats rip off city. you would have been better served goin to imperials which is right next to it.
I think bahaamians are one of the most friendly people .......those markets near the port are too crowded

Guyhamian

Gal Mechanic
I think bahaamians are one of the most friendly people .......those markets near the port are too crowded
yea thats the worse place to go. bahamas just like any other caribbean place..you gonna have a better experience if you know a local personally who cud show u around town.