Nytrini......

bkhoney

My Heart
u wanna go on a date wit me? its been so long ah don't even know de difference between a boy and a girl anymore :O
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
MissinMarbles said:
u wanna go on a date wit me? its been so long ah don't even know de difference between a boy and a girl anymore :O

ok so are u asking me on a date because u think I look like a boy???:mad: :mad: ...or because u think I am a cool best friend and u want to spend some time with me??:cool: :cool:
 

bkhoney

My Heart
Re: Re: Nytrini......

nytrini said:
ok so are u asking me on a date because u think I look like a boy???:mad: :mad: ...or because u think I am a cool best friend and u want to spend some time with me??:cool: :cool:
uhhhhh, a? :O
 

bkhoney

My Heart
Re: Re: Re: Re: Nytrini......

nytrini said:
uhhhhhhh, FACK OFF...i told u about hanging with those cross dressers!:rolleyes:
:eek: dat ain't true....pt went thru wit the whole operations...she's no longer considered a transsexual, she's a real girl now :cool:
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nytrini......

MissinMarbles said:
:eek: dat ain't true....pt went thru wit the whole operations...she's no longer considered a transsexual, she's a real girl now :cool:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
i am a a girl now
dats y i shortened my name
Mr. Patrick Troy Hova = Ms. PtHova

NyTrini dont play urself cuz u was hangin out wit me the other day
did u forget lunch baby :luv (u know where it goes)
 

bkhoney

My Heart
PtHova said:
i am a a girl now
dats y i shortened my name
Mr. Patrick Troy Hova = Ms. PtHova

NyTrini dont play urself cuz u was hangin out wit me the other day
did u forget lunch baby :luv (u know where it goes)
:eek: ah knew it! :mad:
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
PtHova said:
i am a a girl now
dats y i shortened my name
Mr. Patrick Troy Hova = Ms. PtHova

NyTrini dont play urself cuz u was hangin out wit me the other day
did u forget lunch baby :luv (u know where it goes)

:freak :freak :freak u freak
 

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
MM y r u shocked mad

NYTrini y am i a freak if u called me and asked me to go to lunch wit u ;)
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
MissinMarbles said:
i'll pay this time....but next time u gotta take me to La Bistro.....okay? :D
well i think its only right that u pay....after all...u did ask me:cool:
 
Top