Nytrini.....

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
dont get yuh panties in a bunch.....i thought i said around the holidays...dumplin sauce is quite expensive to distribute u know...but who knows...if u behave 2day...i might have a glass for u 2morrow:D

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
nytrini said:
dont get yuh panties in a bunch.....i thought i said around the holidays...dumplin sauce is quite expensive to distribute u know...but who knows...if u behave 2day...i might have a glass for u 2morrow:D
*Im a good boy*
*Im a good boy*
*Im a good boy*
*Im a good boy*
*Im a good boy*

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
nytrini said:
very good, i think i need a sip of the sauce as well!:cool:

no no no no
2 people on de "sauce" at de same time = good times and bad memories... yuh sure yuh want dat?!?
:fyah :fyah :fyah

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
DWizard of AAHS said:
no no no no
2 people on de "sauce" at de same time = good times and bad memories... yuh sure yuh want dat?!?
:fyah :fyah :fyah

so maybe I should sip alone then??:cool:

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
nytrini said:
uhhhhhhhhhhhh, so let me rephrase it......so wher u getting sauce from:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Common dont be like dat.. I heard so much about de sauce I want to sample it.. Come ley we make a small lime to "The Sauce"

All gang signs and things of that nature will be stripped for such and event..

:angel1

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
PhatJamz kiDD said:
Common dont be like dat.. I heard so much about de sauce I want to sample it.. Come ley we make a small lime to "The Sauce"

All gang signs and things of that nature will be stripped for such and event..

:angel1
ok, so I have to hold a meeting with my fam and i'll get back to u:cool: :cool:

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
nytrini said:
ok, so I have to hold a meeting with my fam and i'll get back to u:cool: :cool:
Remember no gang signs.. Everyone wears black. I will even donate my place for such an event..

*TO THE SAUCE* :fyah!!

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
PhatJamz kiDD said:
Remember no gang signs.. Everyone wears black. I will even donate my place for such an event..

*TO THE SAUCE* :fyah!!
The sauce stays in strict quarters..it cant be drank everywhere u know:rolleyes: :cool: :cool:

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
nytrini said:
The sauce stays in strict quarters..it cant be drank everywhere u know:rolleyes: :cool: :cool:
Just a suggestion.. We go organize...

*my secret plans to copy the Sauces ingredients has been foiled for now, stay tuned for next week*