Nytrini

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
I am quite curious as to the originof the term
"Sprinkle a$$ nucca"

Please if you will enlighten me..
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
a friend and I heard a conversation between 2 ppl and one of the ppl used the term...we found it hysterical...so we have been saying every since......

so how come ur so interested??

and....

umm...why is it that u see alllll these other ppl using sprinkle a$$ nucca and u choose to ask me??



:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
DWizard of AAHS said:
I am quite curious as to the originof the term
"Sprinkle a$$ nucca"

Please if you will enlighten me..
same dam ting i was askin myself, but i didnt want to seem fass.
 

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
nytrini said:
umm...why is it that u see alllll these other ppl using sprinkle a$$ nucca and u choose to ask me??
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cause you the most sprinkle azz nucca of them all...DUH....
 

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
well thank you very much!

And I ask you cuz everyone calls you that.. so u must know right?
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
DWizard of AAHS said:
well thank you very much!

And I ask you cuz everyone calls you that.. so u must know right?

ohho...maybe, but i dont know and never know much of anything!:rolleyes:

Junkie...ah know ur sprinkle a$$ aint talking!
 

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
nytrini said:
ohho...maybe, but i dont know and never know much of anything!:rolleyes:

Junkie...ah know ur sprinkle a$$ aint talking!
at least my sprinkle azz ain't SOFT and I doh steal people's leftovers like allyuh OHTER sprinkle azz nuccas...
 

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
soca junkie said:
at least my sprinkle azz ain't SOFT and I doh steal people's leftovers like allyuh OHTER sprinkle azz nuccas...
\


:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..I gave them back....and I'M not soft...
 
Top