Now tell me why it is

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Biatches talking one set a shite behind meh back and doh have de facking balls to step to me. All ah have to tell allyuh is HULL YUH MUDDA *AHEM*

SSS

young lady please conduct yourself accordingly.

let them talk, ya cant do nutting bout that.

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
val_trini_2_de_bone said:
Biatches talking one set a shite behind meh back and doh have de facking balls to step to me. All ah have to tell allyuh is HULL YUH MUDDA *AHEM*
It's good to vent dahlin...Let it out...

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN

Woe Val.... count to 10 and breath.....every body is angry today:fyah :fyah :fyah

Short_Thing

BANNED
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: why are people so angry all of a sudden wow try to breathe easy

Chocolate

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am
Val the minute you let them get you to that point ,I beleive they have won, so don't let them get the upper hand. IGNORE THEM.

Quiet Storm

Look de Storm coming
Oh my. did someone make you mad.lol Val if you doh call me this weekend ah coming in yuh house and buss yuh head. Just remember that ah know where yuh living.

bagolicious

He loves me!
Re: Re: Now tell me why it is

Notorious said:
Woe Val.... count to 10 and breath.....every body is angry today:fyah :fyah :fyah
not mee..i juss cool...ah breezingg.. *too blessed to be stressed*

Chandra

It is human nature. But just dont let them get the better of you.
But i do understand what u are saying i agree that if someone has something to say about u that it is better they say it to u and get the dam thing over with.
But people will be people at the end of the day so u just stay calm and true to yourself and know that u r much better than them all!

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
Wow good to see that I am not the only one who needed to vent today! Gyal, doh study them....the fact that they are talking about you means that you are special and important in their eyes :p

Calabash

ToFwAm
It's Hot out side Hermones raising.

Miss, people gon talk reagardless, no need to stress urself. Let them talk, once u know the truth and who u r and what u r about, that's all that matters.
And u r important for them to sit and talk about u.