No imix night crew tonight?

Quiet Storm

Look de Storm coming
I here, but ah suppose to be writing ah paper but ah playing de *ahem* instead. Kobe lookin to sweet in tha picture.

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
I now reach here.. just coem from a dress rehearsal.. tired as hell but i missed mix today so i come to check up.

Rumpunch.. how you????

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
WHAT NEXT

well i got a topic..what wunnah think bout this shite

U.S. lawsuit seeks ban on beloved Oreo cookies
Reuters, 05.12.03, 5:37 PM ET

By Adam Tanner

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A lawyer who has spent much of his life enjoying Oreo cookies has sued Kraft Foods Inc. seeking to ban the much-loved cookies in California because they contain trans fat, an ingredient he calls inedible.

http://www.forbes.com/markets/newswire/2003/05/12/rtr968320.html

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
I'm good. I think I've adjusted to my new job. Finally got used to waking up early. Kickboxing tomorrow. Bought my ticket to DC for Carnival next month. I will get my Barbados ticket this week & I headin to the Keys next week. Life is grand:D

Rummy

Re: WHAT NEXT

Sugahkhayne said:
well i got a topic..what wunnah think bout this shite

U.S. lawsuit seeks ban on beloved Oreo cookies
Reuters, 05.12.03, 5:37 PM ET

By Adam Tanner

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A lawyer who has spent much of his life enjoying Oreo cookies has sued Kraft Foods Inc. seeking to ban the much-loved cookies in California because they contain trans fat, an ingredient he calls inedible.

http://www.forbes.com/markets/newswire/2003/05/12/rtr968320.html
I'm sick of people suing because of food. I mean...people have always said sweets aren't good for you. Come Xmas you see Santa's fat a** eating cookies, so you know what happens if you eat too many. Material about trans fat is available(which apparantly made him decide to sue). Anyhow, did you see the woman trying to sue movie theaters over the showing of previews? She said she didn't want to sit through 15 mins of previews. I swear, people have nothing better to do.

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
onerumpunchpleez said:
I'm good. I think I've adjusted to my new job. Finally got used to waking up early. Kickboxing tomorrow. Bought my ticket to DC for Carnival next month. I will get my Barbados ticket this week & I headin to the Keys next week. Life is grand:D
steupppssss... y did i ask???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...lol.. yes i jealous!!!! Hope you have a great time... i looking to head into a hectic three weeks... moving again.... to my own place this time... have some shows to do for memorial weekend... school... steups... i wish i could leave out the school part!!!!

Rummy

What's going on Mem weekend? I don't get Flava unless I'm driving, and I live 2 miles from work.

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
onerumpunchpleez said:
What's going on Mem weekend? I don't get Flava unless I'm driving, and I live 2 miles from work.
Oh I'm doing the half time show at the celebrity basketball game and another fashion show on the beach that same day....

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Dat man filing a lawsuit needs a swift kick in he head! Who de rass bizness bout trans fats, you know how many foods have dat. He might as well soo all food companies then b/c they all use them, especially in any kinda sweet stuff.

Rummy

bunjigarlindarlin said:
Oh I'm doing the half time show at the celebrity basketball game and another fashion show on the beach that same day....
Oh ok. I was going to head up to Orlando, but it seems boring. I will wait til DC. Never been to Key West, so I will do the beach thing some more.

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Re: QB, I here

breeze said:
You have something good fa do 2nite.
nah girl, no lime tonight i tyad! jus started my new job so I gettin used to wakin up at human times, lol...maybe tomorrow night