Nikki, deleted her thread?

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
lucianite said:
yep it always becomes about the poster and you did offer yourself as details

i think too that because some are saying that its nt just one thing it can't just be being fat so they delve further into your details

but of course there is a fat bias in our society
but there are fat women with "quality men"
some fat women may object to you thinking that they can't have quality men ... I'm just saying

when you see fat women with men do you assume that they are not quality men ?

nikkigiovanni said:
nope. I don't assume that at all. If i assumed that fat women were incapable of getting quality men, i would have had the surgery already. Lol

i'm gonna cut the bullshit and reveal what this thread was really about. Then i am going to delete it.

This thread was really about seeing if colo would tell me that i need to adapt qualities that are more like my sister in order to get men. Even though he insisted in the other thread that she should be more like me.

In the end. It proved to me that he does rate women that are more like my sister and not like me, which contradicts what he said before.

Lol
aqui

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Lol
It seems to me that all the qualities that u say quality men revere are qualities that my sister posseses. Yet in the other thread you claimed that I was the one that was rated more and had more appeal. When in fact that bs.

In my thread you made it quite clear that I had many less than appealing qualities which would make it difficult for quality men to rate me.
You also said that me losing weight would add to my appeal yet you ridiculed my sister for doing so.

It just proved to me that you always rated my sis above me but because she didn't feel the same about you, you lashed out at her and tried to tell her she was jealous of me andtrying to be me.
I am not the one one who has the appealing qualities in your eyes. My sister is.

All those qualities that you said I needed, the stronger mind state, firmer standards,stability, principles. All those things are characteristics that my sister displays. That is what you always rated about her.

I was just calling you out on your shit.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Yep I was observing the Thread you were indeed consistent with your analysis.

As to her I think she need help.
Do you know what other thread I was comparing his answers to?

He was consistent in that thread but he. Contradicted himself from a previous thread.

Let me bump it since you are lost and giving an opinion when you are oblivious to what is going on.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Lol
It seems to me that all the qualities that u say quality men revere are qualities that my sister posseses. Yet in the other thread you claimed that I was the one that was rated more and had more appeal. When in fact that bs.

In my thread you made it quite clear that I had many less than appealing qualities which would make it difficult for quality men to rate me.
You also said that me losing weight would add to my appeal yet you ridiculed my sister for doing so.

It just proved to me that you always rated my sis above me but because she didn't feel the same about you, you lashed out at her and tried to tell her she was jealous of me andtrying to be me.
I am not the one one who has the appealing qualities in your eyes. My sister is.

All those qualities that you said I needed, the stronger mind state, firmer standards,stability, principles. All those things are characteristics that my sister displays. That is what you always rated about her.

I was just calling you out on your shit.

Oh, I see...you trying to make something out of nothing.

Yup, you solved that mystery...thanks, for the reality check.

It was much needed. :good:

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
Do you know what other thread I was comparing his answers to?

He was consistent in that thread but he. Contradicted himself from a previous thread.

Let me bump it since you are lost and giving an opinion when you are oblivious to what is going on.
If you are certain of such contradiction why delete the thread.

Aryo a gimmi jokes in the other thread it appears your sister have a thing for colo.

LMAO

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
If you are certain of such contradiction why delete the thread.

Aryo a gimmi jokes in the other thread it appears your sister have a thing for colo.

LMAO
Lol. Wow. People want to be wrong and strong? My sister have a thing for Colo. You have got to be shitting me

If anyone has a thing for colo is ME. Are you really that naïve and blind or stupid or is it that you just don't want to eat your words.

I deleted the thread because people were taking it down a different path. I saw what I needed to see and I didn't want to answer inconsequential questions from other imixers anymore.

The thread had colos name on it. That is whose responses I wanted to read.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

Oh, I see...you trying to make something out of nothing.

Yup, you solved that mystery...thanks, for the reality check.

It was much needed. :good:
No mystery my dear. This is just how I like to play. Lol

Now I get to stir up a whole new contingent on imix.

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
Lol. Wow. People want to be wrong and strong? My sister have a thing for Colo. You have got to be shitting me

If anyone has a thing for colo is ME. Are you really that naïve and blind or stupid or is it that you just don't want to eat your words.

I deleted the thread because people were taking it down a different path. I saw what I needed to see and I didn't want to answer inconsequential questions from other imixers anymore.

The thread had colos name on it. That is whose responses I wanted to read.

So both ah you wow

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
This chick so full of shit she knew I hit it on the fuking button..

She living in the shadows of her sister...

Dats was the path she din waan hear talking bout she testing Colo...

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
Since you had so much to say about these things in the past

I just got off the phone with a friend, and she told me that she thinks I should have the surgery to lose weight.

Now she is not the first person to tell me this and I have no desire to do it but here is her rationalization

Her rationalization is that because I deal with so many broken men, the reason why low calibur broken men are attracted to me is because I am big. Once I lose weight, it will raise the calibur of men that are attracted to me thus me having better luck and a chance for a more reciprocal and balanced relationship.

The fact that I am already comfortable in my skin and have a certain level of appeal (good looks, intelligence, great personality etc) that changing my body can only be the icing on the cake so that I can have access to better men.

She also says that she believes that my mental health is suffering because the broken men are constantly trying to break me, so even though I love myself and am comfortable with myself, my mental and emotional well being is indirectly being affected by my weight and I will be much happier once I lose the weight and get access to better men.

So Colo, since u had so much to say about this in the past, I want to know your opinion. Do u think me having the surgery will increase my appeal and give me access to better quality men thus improving my quality of life?

Note what you stated...

" Do u think me having the surgery will increase my appeal and give me access to better quality men thus improving my quality of life?"

YES...it would increase your appeal appearance wise. But NO it will not help you acquire a more quality man. To achieve that you will need a stronger state of mind. You attract broken men becuz you been BROKEN TOO. You've built yourself back up...and enjoy building men back up. Bottom line Looks attracts people, it doesn't keep them...well, at least not for long.
ah go leave it here fuh now.