New York Trini Cop started this Bull!

dedetriniking

Sh*t makes me angry! Innocent people doing nothing but trying to make a living and listen to the attitude of the trini cop....followed by the fat basterd cop who started the mele.

LIONESS onda RISE

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Perhaps, looking at the situation in totality....

There's accountability on all parties involved.

Besides the One Cop kicking the The Boy in his back for No Reasonable reason.

This folkz gave the police justification to go hands on.

HUMILITY, goes a long way....especially when you are in the wrong.

dedetriniking

Perhaps, looking at the situation in totality....

There's accountability on all parties involved.

Besides the One Cop kicking the The Boy in his back for No Reasonable reason.

This folkz gave the police justification to go hands on.

HUMILITY, goes a long way....especially when you are in the wrong.
Justification to go hands on? Are you kidding me!? The cops escalated the situation just by their attitude...starting with the west indian cop. When the cop screams "who are you!?" to the little woman and the bigger dude just calmly said "you don't have to answer that".....clearly the cop took that as an affront. Those calmly said words riled him up and it was on. Totally unnecessary!

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
That foolish cop didnt have to go at them like that.. If whatever festival was over and it was time to pack up, you communicate that politely and civily... They are human beings and civillians... not enemy combatants or criminals.
she needs to be retrained..
How she approached the situation escalated the whole thing...

and the kick in the back.... GET HIM OFF THE FORCE

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Justification to go hands on? Are you kidding me!? The cops escalated the situation just by their attitude...starting with the west indian cop. When the cop screams "who are you!?" to the little woman and the bigger dude just calmly said "you don't have to answer that".....clearly the cop took that as an affront. Those calmly said words riled him up and it was on. Totally unnecessary!
That foolish cop didnt have to go at them like that.. If whatever festival was over and it was time to pack up, you communicate that politely and civily... They are human beings and civillians... not enemy combatants or criminals.
she needs to be retrained..
How she approached the situation escalated the whole thing...

and the kick in the back.... GET HIM OFF THE FORCE

Let's be REAL...

the BOTH of you are from NYC, and very well know in comparison to anywhere outside of the FIVE BOROUGHS...The people here super uncooperative and defiant to police. A cop in jersey, long island, anywhere else says: pack up sh1t and clear the area. People move with the QUICKNESS, there's no need to ask twice...three or four more times. It's done, immediately.

The both is like 20 yrs old, and his sister(the woman) is a MINOR. Listen, it was bad sitution from the start...when they didn't adhere to the rules or regulation of the event & vending.

HB, I do agree that the female officer could have conveyed her message in a more professional and respective way.

But we don't know what happen before the cellphone started recording....perhaps, thats what had the female officer so out of control.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

she was outta order...period.....she looked like the only female amongst a bunch of male officers....and she felt she had to prove how tough and in charge she was....and they probably made her talk because the vendors were female and the men didn't want to intimidate the female vendors...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

Let's be REAL...

the BOTH of you are from NYC, and very well know in comparison to anywhere outside of the FIVE BOROUGHS...The people here super uncooperative and defiant to police. A cop in jersey, long island, anywhere else says: pack up sh1t and clear the area. People move with the QUICKNESS, there's no need to ask twice...three or four more times. It's done, immediately.

The both is like 20 yrs old, and his sister(the woman) is a MINOR. Listen, it was bad sitution from the start...when they didn't adhere to the rules or regulation of the event & vending.

HB, I do agree that the female officer could have conveyed her message in a more professional and respective way.

But we don't know what happen before the cellphone started recording....perhaps, thats what had the female officer so out of control.
that's not necessarily true.....i was at a block party on East 93 st in Brooklyn....they had pony rides and 3 bouncy castles for the kids...by 7pm...all that stuff was shut down, the streets were clear, music was turned down...(could hardly hear it, even though the sound system was set up in my sister driveway) and the elders on the block was ushering all the kids on the sidewalk so that cars can drive thru.....they did an EXCELLENT job of getting the street clean and clear....

cops still felt they had to come thru and harass people....made us break down the sound system....and then told people they couldn't stand on the side walks...said that if people didn't get inside their gate, they were going to come back with their supervisor and start issuing tickets and summonses...they didn't even want people to stand up, lean against their cars and chit chat

Lucianite

First of all the black actress in lL a in incident should have no bearing on this and how to fell about it
Not sure why that black actress so bothers Dede

Anyway the black female cop - I notice she was hands off the whole time
She was more dancing around the Mele and watching her back

The phone camera is a game changer for police relations.

Lucianite

wtf didn't that stupid cop see cameras all around
And to walk up and kick a citizen on the ground
Smh
Cameras all around and trying to ack like he can sneak a kick

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
that's not necessarily true.....i was at a block party on East 93 st in Brooklyn....they had pony rides and 3 bouncy castles for the kids...by 7pm...all that stuff was shut down, the streets were clear, music was turned down...(could hardly hear it, even though the sound system was set up in my sister driveway) and the elders on the block was ushering all the kids on the sidewalk so that cars can drive thru.....they did an EXCELLENT job of getting the street clean and clear....

cops still felt they had to come thru and harass people....made us break down the sound system....and then told people they couldn't stand on the side walks...said that if people didn't get inside their gate, they were going to come back with their supervisor and start issuing tickets and summonses...they didn't even want people to stand up, lean against their cars and chit chat

I hear where you are coming from...
Buh based off your account, it is obvious that the police didn't want to come back around there for some issue or incident. Just Because they left people there still congregating, after the event was over.

The phone camera is a game changer for police relations.
I don't know about game changer....but does help both sides, and most time the police.