New York or L.A.?

mixitup

If you've lived, visited, which city would u choose and why?

I've been to LA a few times, NYC countless, I have to say NYC, u can't help but to love dat city, L.A. too dang pretentious, to clicky. NYC ya free to do what da F*ck u want! An don't gimmie that L.A. Beaches sh*t, ################ dat Um from an Island!

Vincent Vega

I've been to LA a few times, NYC countless, I have to say NYC, u can't help but to love dat city, L.A. too dang pretentious, to clicky. NYC ya free to do what da F*ck u want! An don't gimmie that L.A. Beaches sh*t, ################ dat Um from an Island!
sorry to be da bearer of bad news, but from service to hospitality(newyork is was lacking) south florida takes da cake....public trans and 24hr food is da only thing i give ny

ank

NY or L.A. ... both are big cities.
I'm not that into America so much but if talking about in winter , it should be L.A. . NY must be very cold in winter ...

TC

Steuuuupssss!
sorry to be da bearer of bad news, but from service to hospitality(newyork is was lacking) south florida takes da cake....public trans and 24hr food is da only thing i give ny
Who ask you bout south Florida? De question is NY or LA.:tongue:

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Anyhow, I prefer New York. Having been to the two places several times, I find New York is more tailored to my needs than L.A. It is easier to get around, nothing seems to be too far from the other, and just generally easier to get things done than in L.A.

In New York, you can just be you and there is a space for you. In L.A if you not looking like a model or actor, like yuh goose cook, wuss yet if you doh have no contacts who are producers or directors, like you cyar even get in a bar to have a drink! Steups. Like Mixitup said. It is very cliquey!

Maruka

Qualified Mixologist

i'm not a fan of random earth movements.

NYC if not NYC then FL

mixitup

And thats what separates NYC from other places, dey aint tryna conform. I love the Rudness, the aggressiveness , the honking horns etc. thats what makes NYC different. The only thing that impressed me bout L.A. was the endless lights when you fly in..

N

nikkigiovanni

never even been to L.A. and have never felt compelled to visit...would rather travel internationally than go to the west coast...ain't nothing popping over there....all up and down the east coast is poppin

dc, maryland, atlanta,

Nica

SAINTSational
Never been to L.A so I can't compare.... I would like to visit but I gotta say I love NY

G

Gladiator

Mixitup listen to the lyrics :grin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Jp20gOwlS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Jp20gOwlS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mixitup

Mixitup listen to the lyrics :grin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Jp20gOwlS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Jp20gOwlS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Lieutenant.U wasted 4min and 19sec of my life..LOL, L.A. Aiight, but it Aint no NYC..

Vincent Vega

hahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahah

I honestly think florida people have an esteem issue when it comes to ny

yet continue
ROFL exactly

NY got this
Lol - ur rite. I don't recall even mentioning Florida:read:
And thats what separates NYC from other places, dey aint tryna conform. I love the Rudness, the aggressiveness , the honking horns etc. thats what makes NYC different. The only thing that impressed me bout L.A. was the endless lights when you fly in..
hahaha esteem issue.lol ok lets get dis str8...NY is cold, for the most part dirty, very rude, has no street numbers so for an outsider its impossible to get drive around, taxi drivers rarely know english, there are 5friggin counties to navigate through, the streets are pothole ridden, theres always some blasted sirens riggin, horks honkin, pickney screamin, fish truck tryin tuh back up ina one way lane.....on da other hand u can have sunshine, club scene, nice weather, fishing, restaurants, beautiful dolphin mall, sawgrass, ect...gulf courses for those who like, the beautiful beaches, everglades, the woman, the keys, biscyane bey, bayfront park, coconut grove and coco walk, no state taxes, liberal on guns laws(in my lawn, bullet in yuh khunt), did i mention the beautful woman, Wet Willies, Bongos, Cafe iguana, Club mansion, Las olas, roadside BBQ pits, weather to envy during the holiday season...a place where mugs like lil wayne come to enjoy Heat games ona regular, or where on any given day u can find Dan Marino and Micheal Jordan teeing it up ar Doral...i wouldnt wanna live any other place.