New Jersey Nets

Platinum Diva

The Original Diva
hey we did a clean sweep.How proud i am to be from Jersey.We waiting on Lakers cause we going to the finals and its we turn this year.GO NETS GO

NYC2BGI

The Nets did a good job. Boston put up a good fight last night but NJ was too strong. The Nets should beat whoever wins the Detroit-Philadelphia series.

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
seems a lot of imixer's are into sports. i think this would be a good forum for members 2 talk about. hmmmmm

salt

Platinum Diva

The Original Diva
Kingmidas said:
aalyuh ha tuh get past my boyz and dem first and that aint no easy task
And who is your boys may i ask.Ah realize you did not hear but the title is ours this year sorry to dissapoint you.Better luck next year

Kingmidas

The Prophet
Platinum Diva said:
And who is your boys may i ask.Ah realize you did not hear but the title is ours this year sorry to dissapoint you.Better luck next year
sixers of course. soon as we done with detroit we comin for allyuh. and that thing about allyuh winnin the title, yuh aint wake up from dat dream yet?

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN
That is what the KNICKS are going to accomplish in times to come..... Big up to the NETS!!!!:fyah

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
Platinum Diva said:
hey we did a clean sweep.How proud i am to be from Jersey.We waiting on Lakers cause we going to the finals and its we turn this year.GO NETS GO
Nets did their ting but doh put dem in the finals with the lakers so fast...alot of basketball to be played still..