Need to know what this soca tune is!

Corkboard Smith

Hey everyone,
I'm an English guy who went to the US on holiday earlier this year - I was lucky enough to be at Atlanta's carnival this year (it was amazing) & took some videos from it. Unfortunately none have good sound quality apart from the steel bands, which I kind of knew would happen, but at least you can still kind of tell what you're hearing, and it's allowed me to discover tracks like Worst Behaviour and Big People Party :D

ANYWAY there's one track which I couldn't hear any words for, so I never knew how to look it up, and if anyone knows what it is I'd be so grateful! It's probably my favourite out of all of them.

Here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUeHW0KJ2nsLcUZB7GZqDNTQ&v=JMBRr_5HSMQ

Thanks!
Tom

Corkboard Smith

Thanks so much CK! Have to add it to a favourites playlist now so I don't forget :)

Now if I can just get that first one...
Would you call it 'soca' by the way, the first one? It seems way less vocal and much faster than most of the soca I've heard so far. Not an expert at all, as you all can probably tell :)

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
Thanks so much CK! Have to add it to a favourites playlist now so I don't forget :)

Now if I can just get that first one...
Would you call it 'soca' by the way, the first one? It seems way less vocal and much faster than most of the soca I've heard so far. Not an expert at all, as you all can probably tell :)
Your welcome. I can't figure out what the the first one was, so I have no idea what genre it is. I'm sure someone else will figure it out though.