My sister is my age but we're not twins....

Nica

SAINTSational
How many of you have siblings that are the same age as you?

Swervin...to answer your question, yes my sis is.
 

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
LolaMs said:
yuh mad...haffu be same daddy
You never know. I think they call them Irish Twins.
If my sister was born Feb15. instead of at the end of March, we would've been the same age until my birthday in March.
Say I'm one when she was born according to the above scenario, we would be the same age until March 2....
 
Last edited:

JAHTEE

who Jah bless no man cus
Val said:
How many of you have siblings that are the same age as you?

Swervin...to answer your question, yes my sis is.
ya muddah was to fast :duck

j/k :D




but my niece and my nephew is the sameting 11 months apart day muddah was fast too :acute:
 

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
Val said:
How many of you have siblings that are the same age as you?

Swervin...to answer your question, yes my sis is.

Do you have a close relationship?

I just met a half sister for the first time during Carnival....we are 2.5 years apart.
 

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
JAHTEE said:
ya muddah was to fast :duck

j/k :D




but my niece and my nephew is the sameting 11 months apart day muddah was fast too :acute:

Well, if its the same daddy, nothing wrong with Irish twins...
Now 2 babies, 11 months apart different daddies...well......never mind...no comment :black eye
 

LolaMs

Spitfire
Soca_Diva76 said:
You never know. I think they call them Irish Twins.

naaaaaaah pregnancy is 40 weeks and even if neither was carried full term it still cyaan be ....papa was a rollin' stone!
 

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
JAHTEE said:
ya muddah was to fast :duck

j/k :D




but my niece and my nephew is the sameting 11 months apart day muddah was fast too :acute:
Thank you!!! ANd these people saying I'm mad!!! :rolleyes:
 

Nica

SAINTSational
LolaMs said:
yuh mad...haffu be same daddy
yup...same daddy....

although we made a guy believe that we were twins but our mom had some strange thing happen and one of us was born 4 months before the other.

He thought we looked alike (we don't) and the fool didn't understand that we could be the same age and not be twins
 

JAHTEE

who Jah bless no man cus
Swervin said:
Well, if its the same daddy, nothing wrong with Irish twins...
Now 2 babies, 11 months apart different daddies...well......never mind...no comment :black eye
wait am I missing something?? where ya see this :confused
 

LolaMs

Spitfire
Val said:
yup...same daddy....

although we made a guy believe that we were twins but our mom had some strange thing happen and one of us was born 4 months before the other.

He thought we looked alike (we don't) and the fool didn't understand that we could be the same age and not be twins

:rofl:
 

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
JAHTEE said:
wait am I missing something?? where ya see this :confused

"but my niece and my nephew is the sameting 11 months apart day muddah was fast too"

I said if its the same daddy, then there is nothing unusual about that...
 

Nica

SAINTSational
JAHTEE said:
ya muddah was to fast :duck

j/k :D




but my niece and my nephew is the sameting 11 months apart day muddah was fast too :acute:
ain't my mom.....we're 4 months apart......
 
S

sharkie

Guest
my dad and his first cousin are irish twins, his mother and aunt were identical twins :D
 
Top