My new fone

D

Dragon

I don’t have one ah just cuss t-mobile an give them back their fone

D

Dragon

XtasyReds said:
Which phone did you give back? I just had to biatch them out to get a new battery.
A brand new t-mobile MDA .. I got it last week and it has been acting up all week . every time I call they give me the run around . So I told them to fack up an I took back the fone

D

Dragon

Troublesome Trini said:
:kicks i like dat 1

wha kinna fone yuh had..........an wha dey do
I got all my money back for the new fone .. Fackin woman wanted to give me ah $10 credit .. I was like B!tch I pay $165 ah month what $10 gine go for me

cocoyeababy

Tall Legg
Dragon said:
I got all my money back for the new fone .. Fackin woman wanted to give me ah $10 credit .. I was like B!tch I pay $165 ah month what $10 gine go for me

WHAT!!!!!!! :assassin:

SpArkLe

Whining Criminal
Dragon said:
A brand new t-mobile MDA .. I got it last week and it has been acting up all week . every time I call they give me the run around . So I told them to fack up an I took back the fone
looks like i might have to re-think about gettin it then.

erikka309

saucysweetness
Wait D that is the same phone u showed us last week for around $500-700. n it int wuckin? u int see de phone action just like de owna. glad ya got ya money back.

D

Dragon

Now I lost all meh numbers . Plus I have to walk around wid plenty quarters

T

Trini Exhibitionist

elq said:
ah gotz a lead on de latest hotness son!
I need ah phone too son...wsup?
I want ah RazR-preferably pink or silver with a sim card :grin:

erikka309

saucysweetness
ELQ- ummm i need a new sprint phone..peferably a palm something with internet access ( similar to a sidekick)...de tread int say wa phone company...so i hope this ok

D

Dragon

Never mind :read:

Manufacturer: Palm

Model: Treo 700w
Description: The Palm Treo 700w smartphone delivers everything you need without compromise. It combines a smarter phone with broadband-like speeds and rich-media capabilities, all in one—bringing Palm's world-class ease of use to the Windows Mobile platform. Connect with people in multiple ways—by voice, email, SMS, or MMS3. Your contacts are always reachable, from any application. Access email, the web, and corporate networks on one of the fastest networks available in the U.S., Or relax and play your favorite music and videos right on your device. With this easy-to-use productivity device in hand, you can stay connected on your terms.
Operating System: Windows Mobile 5.0

XtasyReds

Letterist
Dragon said:
I have that phone. Got it a couple of weeks ago. I just had issues with the battery. But it took me a day and a half to get someone who speaking what i want to hear.

D

Dragon

XtasyReds said:
I have that phone. Got it a couple of weeks ago. I just had issues with the battery. But it took me a day and a half to get someone who speaking what i want to hear.
They keep giving my the run around so I told them to piss off . I don’t have a problem paying the early cancellation fee .. I just order a new fone from verizon