My neck and my back..................

Princess

I'm 1 Hellified Chick!!!!
r killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the gym and went into the free weight room like a phucking idiot!!! dem dudes nearly kill me!!!!! :O :O

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Girl my legs are hurting me!!! I had to go back to Bk not only because I was sick but my shoes were doing a number on me! Girl soak in an Epsom Salt bath or take a hot shower, OR EVEN have someone give you a massage! I can't wait to go home right now!

Princess

MSTRUCK said:
YUH KNOW YUH LIKE DE DUDES DEY SO HUSH YUH TAIL!!
HEHEHEHEHE........but fuh real I was trying to hang with dem top heavy men.....I musta overworked every muscle in muh body!! :O :O

Princess

EmpressduduDahlin said:
Girl my legs are hurting me!!! I had to go back to Bk not only because I was sick but my shoes were doing a number on me! Girl soak in an Epsom Salt bath or take a hot shower, OR EVEN have someone give you a massage! I can't wait to go home right now!
thanx girl...am gonna do a hot bath...(with a glass of wine!) :p

MSTRUCK

Hot fuh so
Princess said:
HEHEHEHEHE........but fuh real I was trying to hang with dem top heavy men.....I musta overworked every muscle in muh body!! :O :O

YUH KNOW YUH LAUGHIN!!.....YUH PLAYIN BIG POOR TING.. WELL GO SOAK YUH TAIL AND U WILL BE AIIGHT..;)

MSTRUCK

Hot fuh so
Princess said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: U noticed how we change up de post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

YEAH AS USUAL..AH LOOKIN TO GET MEH HEAD NICE AGAIN IN DE ARK WKEND:p WITH REMY RED AND VODKA ..... HENNY AND CASK N CREAM WOOHOO!!

**i sound like an alcoholic **

Last edited:

Princess

MSTRUCK said:
YEAH AS USUAL..AH LOOKIN TO GET MEH HEAD NICE AGAIN IN DE ARK WKEND:p WITH REMY RED AND VODKA AND HENNY AND CASK N CREAM WOOHOO!!

**i sound like an alocholic **
U r what u sound like!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)