Mx

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Mx: (/ˈmɪx/) In October 2011, the title of Mx was added as an option for people who do not identify themselves as either male or female and, therefore, feel a gender specific title such as Mr or Miss is inappropriate and unsuitable for them. It is becoming more widely accepted as a gender-neutral title. [1]

:scratch

Othello

It will take some time for me to get used to this. Imagine seeing this title frequently when watching television or reading magazines

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I don't think our own MX Prime will be too pleased about this development as he might be forced to make yet another name change!

MX Prime - Island Move [Soca 2014]
<iframe width="550" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hwvU9q7v9lE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bktrini305

I don't understand transgender issues. I do wish I knew more. I went to an MMA fight in which one of the female fighters was trans and that seemed blatantly unfair to me. This title just seems like a semantic thing though; I have little opinion on way or the other, but as I say, I don't know how it affects their lives.