Most Uncomfortable Style of Clothing

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
For me it's turtle necks. I cannot stand to wear them for too long. I am wearing one today for the first time in a long time and I've been ticklish around the neck all day and I feel stifled and uncomfortable, I'm about to scissor it off.

BacchanalDiva

For me it's turtle necks. I cannot stand to wear them for too long. I am wearing one today for the first time in a long time and I've been ticklish around the neck all day and I feel stifled and uncomfortable, I'm about to scissor it off.
I hear a lot of ppl say that. I love my turtlenecks; they keep keep me warm and make me look like I have boobs.

ank

I like to wear a skirt but .. too , very , so , pretty short skirt would be Uncomfortable

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
full panties! OMG i can't stand how they bunch up and ride up in between your cheeks. and worse yet the pantylines... only thongs for me.

XtasyReds

Letterist
I had an aunty who, every Christmas bought us turtle necks. And it was the whole family, big, small, tall, not walking, you name it. It was horrible. I had them in all colours.

Nowadays, I like a nice wool turtleneck or a cableknit sweater turtleneck that is chunky enough that I am not being choked.

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
I had an aunty who, every Christmas bought us turtle necks. And it was the whole family, big, small, tall, not walking, you name it. It was horrible. I had them in all colours.

Nowadays, I like a nice wool turtleneck or a cableknit sweater turtleneck that is chunky enough that I am not being choked.
Well I will never get used to any of them, not the loose ones neither the tight ones. I have only 1 or 2 turtleneck sweaters in my closet and like BD, I like how they fit but gosh I have an extra sensitive neck.

Ms. Hershey

another day...
i cannot stand bikini panties. they're the absolute worst! always givin me wedgies, steups! give me my thongs or boy shorts any day.

umm, thongs and strapless bras.

One feels like it shouldn't be there and the other like it doesn't want to stay there. :O