Most beautiful women on Earth

sankofaa

those chicks are regular they just look like light skin chicks from the states except they have no ass.

dedetriniking

Beauty in a society lies in variety of faces and bodies not in everyone looking like a clone of the person next to them.

Somali

Banned
those chicks are regular they just look like light skin chicks from the states except they have no ass.
That is because the light skin black girls in the states are a result of being mixed with whites, because the people who they originiated in west africa dont look like them. Plus black women have to put on a hair wig to look like us.

Moi

well, what can i say
according to kanye, Kim is in the top 5 of all time...so u hard luck there sir

:kicks

trinifrombx

Their not Negro. They are Cushitic and we are not Mixed but an indegineous people.
Smh, I don't know if it is prescription drugs you are taking or or from one of those malnutrition Somali warlords, but I would suggest you stop taking whatever you are taking because you are confirming that you have no sense !

Damn fool , Cushitic !

D

DiTriniempress

lol I like how this person constantly post pics of Somalis that are rare and literally 1 out of 10 Somalis. Ethiopians are prettier on average. Ive seen nuff beautiful Ethio girls in real life and currently work with one. Ive never met such attractive Somalis ever. Sorry to burst your bubble Somali troll but these people are rare.

bktrini305

ii'm just going to start posting pictures of the most beautiful women in the world. So as to keep with the theme of the thread.