Mind, Body n' Soul: Imix In Vogue Gettin' In 2 Shape

Libralove83

Ęmρ®ëśš VăńєŞŞâ
ok allyuh i'm needing to lose 20lbs by july 1st.

stats:
5'4
150lbs

measurements:
waist - 32inches
hips - 39 inches
bust - 35 inches

This is my plan...I joined a gym in dec w/ my hubby but it's a small gym w/ no classes so I only manage to go about once a week. I'm going to quit that gym and join la fitness so I can do their classes. I can only manage to go to the gym twice a week (mon and wed) but on a couple of the days i don't go (thurs and sat) i can do something from fittv. I've tried their yoga and Ireally like it and they have a nice dance show too.

As for diet I'm doing 6 small meals a day.
Tomorrow's example

Breakfast: fruit smoothie
Snack: crackers and peanut butter
Lunch: scrambled egg wrapped in spinach tortilla w/ raw carrots and broccoli
Snack: nuts and rasins
Dinner: vegetable noodle soup
Snack: chocolate covered pretzels

I wrote up my menu for the entire week and I've planned some sort of activity each day. I have these exercises that I can do at home (crunches, weight lifting stuff)...also I go in my bathroom and steam it up good and do some stretches, it feels really good. Sometimes I even do some jogging on the spot in there.

Anyway, I will post my progress. This is what I look like now, I need to wear this dress in trini and not have my belly lookin like a damn doughnut

Damn you're 5'4" and 150 and you look great...and I'm 5'4" and 160 and I look like a damn cow. That 10 lbs really makes a difference.

triniprincess76

I'm in love
I need some help...if someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Where can I find a soca aerobics DVD? I have 3 different workout DVDs, and they bore me to pieces...I figure with the soca, I'll stick to doing it.

Help me please!

Queen Kiki

sumbody gotta be queen
i put on my ipod go to the nearest park and play nutin but soca i gets me moving i power walk and jog i see it as when your outdoors and see people doing it you get more motivated inside i get bored fast i think it has to do with your surroundings i see so many people old and young doing what works for them but its de old people that keep me going when i see the jogging and stuff i feel like if they can get out there everyday and work out i can

JACHINYGAL

Retired Imixer
I need some help...if someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Where can I find a soca aerobics DVD? I have 3 different workout DVDs, and they bore me to pieces...I figure with the soca, I'll stick to doing it.

Help me please!
Please Please PLease email me too!!! i NEED A SOCA WORKOUT DVD BAD!! a REAL INTENSE ONE TOO!!

(a real sexy man teacher would be nice too, but not a requirment)

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
i am here most disgusted wid myself...gym membership and trainer paid up for in full and i keep finding reasons to lay my ass on the couch..as of yesterday could not fit into my biggest jeans had to wear sweat pants ..nahhhh not not more... and how do u get to the point where u actually scared to get on the scale . so today i gonna call back my trainer and set up some appts..and remind him no matter how much i #################### and complain cuss me out and make me go to the gym ;cause apparaently i have no self motivation right now.

Rinababy

i am here most disgusted wid myself...gym membership and trainer paid up for in full and i keep finding reasons to lay my ass on the couch..as of yesterday could not fit into my biggest jeans had to wear sweat pants ..nahhhh not not more... and how do u get to the point where u actually scared to get on the scale . so today i gonna call back my trainer and set up some appts..and remind him no matter how much i #################### and complain cuss me out and make me go to the gym ;cause apparaently i have no self motivation right now.
Im in the same boat right now trust me...

dedetriniking

Without reading the posts in this thread I can tell you that the secret to losing weight is staying away from carbs. Stay away from rice, bread, potato products and the like, throw a bit of execise in the mix and watch your weight dissappear.