Miami Question??

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
Wet Willies hands down....better drinks, better food, and:

Fat Tuesday didn't have a single non-meat item pan de fackin menu :headbang :butcher:
 

2HOT4U

BACK TO PEEPING FOR GOOD!
Mystic Xtremist said:
Wet Willies hands down....better drinks, better food, and:

Fat Tuesday didn't have a single non-meat item pan de fackin menu :headbang :butcher:

boy i have a pic for u ha ha ha, but Wet Willes did have better food
 

Trini-tee

Draggy's my red hoe
Mystic Xtremist said:
Wet Willies hands down....better drinks, better food, and:

Fat Tuesday didn't have a single non-meat item pan de fackin menu :headbang :butcher:
WET WILLIES EVEN THOUGH THE WAITER STOLE MY MC PHONE AND THEY TOLD US THAT WE WERE NOT SELLING US NE MORE DRINKS
 

Trini-tee

Draggy's my red hoe
Notorious said:
Wet Willies Vs Fat Tuesday.... Which do you perfer:fyah:fyah:fyah
and the whole weekend I managed to see you once .......what rock yuh was hiding under :dance:
 

2HOT4U

BACK TO PEEPING FOR GOOD!
Trini-tee said:
WET WILLIES EVEN THOUGH THE WAITER STOLE MY MC PHONE AND THEY TOLD US THAT WE WERE NOT SELLING US NE MORE DRINKS

i so forgot about that ha ha ha, :bydebar :bydebar
 

jubei71

Registered User
wet willies may have the better food but fat tues at least has a dance floor for after hrs and yeah mangos got some wicked looking cuban girls working there..
 

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
Socaboy said:
Mango's!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! THE DRINKS AT MANGOS SUCKED!! THE FOOD WAS DECENT BUT THE DRINKS WERE HORRIBLE AND OUR WAITER ALEX, JUST COULDN'T GET THE SHYT RIGHT!
 

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN
Fat Tuesday's Buffalo Wing were on point.....I did not eat at Willies... Tuesday's drinks were cheaper too.... :fyah
 

Just_Cute

Silent Notches
Mystic Xtremist said:
Wet Willies hands down....better drinks, better food, and:

Fat Tuesday didn't have a single non-meat item pan de fackin menu :headbang :butcher:
*hi 5*

Deh wanted to kill me with all that rabit food! :not_i:

WET WILLIES!
Except the part where..... well let's say they get a strike for that
 

Socaboy

look meh!
Prinzez Diva said:
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! THE DRINKS AT MANGOS SUCKED!! THE FOOD WAS DECENT BUT THE DRINKS WERE HORRIBLE AND OUR WAITER ALEX, JUST COULDN'T GET THE SHYT RIGHT!
I wouldn't know about the food, but I didn't have ah problem with the drinks...The female dancers though...YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
 
Top