Men! Stop Using these women...they will get psycho

bkbajan01

I was just told about a guy who got a ton load of women and the women all have good jobs and money and he uses them for clothes, food and even his new car....

Well he push one of them too far and now he in the hospital after she carved him up like a turkey for lying to her about so many women and taking her money....

Now i know it is up to us women to be careful with some of these trifling men....but guys why must you be so callous and lie so much, what happened to men with honor, are they all gone?

And then if the woman fights back, who else can you blame but yourself?

M

Mad Scorpion

I hope she feels good about de jail sentence too :acute:

XtasyReds

Letterist
elq said:
ginsu knives deserve some of de blame too u know

:kicks You fool.

But seriously, honesty in relationships seems to be a thing of the past. I bet you the fella will think twice before doing the same shite again.

M

Mad Scorpion

XtasyReds said:

But seriously, honesty in relationships seems to be a thing of the past. I bet you the fella will think twice before doing the same shite again.
Bet she will have time to think about wha she do a million times too

XtasyReds

Letterist
Star Studded General said:
Bet she will have time to think about wha she do a million times too

Two wrongs don't make a right but I honestly feel he look for that. She will definitely have loads of time to think about it. Unless she have a great lawyer who can get her off on extreme duress or something.

TriniDoll1

Don't Watch Me, Watch TV
bkbajan01 said:
I was just told about a guy who got a ton load of women and the women all have good jobs and money and he uses them for clothes, food and even his new car....

Well he push one of them too far and now he in the hospital after she carved him up like a turkey for lying to her about so many women and taking her money....

Now i know it is up to us women to be careful with some of these trifling men....but guys why must you be so callous and lie so much, what happened to men with honor, are they all gone?

I respect a man who is upfront and tell the women that they have other girls on the side, and let the girl decided whether or not she will be able to tolerate it. Women are more emotional and can't take anymore bulls---. Women will give you the world, if you allow her to, but these men want to take advantage.

Ms. Hershey

another day...
XtasyReds said:

i bet she'll think twice about lavishing all kinds of money and ting on a man too.

XtasyReds

Letterist
ms. hershey said:
i bet she'll think twice about lavishing all kinds of money and ting on a man too.

Eh eh, I forget that part. The mankilla in me only looked at the foolish things man does do. She is an a$$. My money is for me. If I am with you, I will get you things within reason but apart from that all the big ticket items I purchase are for me and me alone.

M

Mad Scorpion

XtasyReds said:
Two wrongs don't make a right but I honestly feel he look for that. She will definitely have loads of time to think about it. Unless she have a great lawyer who can get her off on extreme duress or something.
So if he should die as a result of his injuries he woulda look for that too?

XtasyReds

Letterist
Star Studded General said:
So if he should die as a result of his injuries he woulda look for that too?

While it is sad and callous of me to say. In this life there is cause and effect. If he would have been honest, they likelihood of him being cut up or dying as a result by her hands would be far less.

Ms. Hershey

another day...
XtasyReds said:
Eh eh, I forget that part. The mankilla in me only looked at the foolish things man does do. She is an a$$. My money is for me. If I am with you, I will get you things within reason but apart from that all the big ticket items I purchase are for me and me alone.
she is an ass, all of his women who were spending their dollars on him were asses because i'm sure he wasn't holding down their relationship like he should have been. the man was probably just slingin good d*ck and they start buyin' him clothes and ting. :mda: pure foolishness i see some women doing for a man who dey ain even in a real relationship with. den when tings go wrong, dey cryin on Judge Judy.

M

Mad Scorpion

XtasyReds said:
While it is sad and callous of me to say. In this life there is cause and effect. If he would have been honest, they likelihood of him being cut up or dying as a result by her hands would be far less.
but you evaded my question :acute:

~Urbane~

bkbajan01 said:

Damn even cars ** takes not to step game up 1000%**

XtasyReds

Letterist
ms. hershey said:
yuh betta doh get caught. mind yuh end up in de hospital bed next tuh dis fool. :taunt:

You steal the words from my fingers.

Having that sorta game is nothing to aspire to achieve.

da_ice

not ur friend...
not that i'm agreeing with de things that de man do but he just flipped it on de woman them......women been doing that same sh!t for YEARS........so if ah man or woman could do it and get away with it all de more power to them.