MEN:no fantasy answer...i want REAL answers

N

nikkigiovanni

what would you do....(real situation)

if a woman shows up at your door in a 3/4 length leather coat, with nothing but see-through lingerie underneath and spike heels....a bag with champagne and strawberries in one hand and a 6 foot tall Serena Williams look-alike friend on the other side of her?

how would you handle this?

what would you do FIRST?

OverLord Strum

if a woman shows up at your door in a 3/4 length leather coat, with nothing but see-through lingerie underneath and spike heels....a bag with champagne and strawberries in one hand and a 6 foot tall Serena Williams look-alike friend on the other side of her?

what would you do FIRST?
Pull my pants down.

N

nikkigiovanni

Pull my pants down.

ok...so you would take your pants down and let the women have their way with you and do what THEY want? or would you take control of the situation and start giving instructions and choreograph the whole session

notorious saga

Sagattarius

what would you do FIRST?
Lock the door and call my wife, this must be a set up.:jester:

I'm a one woman man so I won't go that route.

OverLord Strum

ok...so you would take your pants down and let the women have their way with you and do what THEY want? or would you take control of the situation and start giving instructions and choreograph the whole session
Lemmie start over......Is this a complete stranger? Or somebody Ive been pursuing for a while?

Maruka

Qualified Mixologist

what would you do FIRST?
when u say serena williams look alike u mean only the donk right?

N

nikkigiovanni

Lemmie start over......Is this a complete stranger? Or somebody Ive been pursuing for a while?
lol...someone you have been fukking for a while (not in a relationship tho)

when u say serena williams look alike u mean only the donk right?
body and ass like serena williams but face is not as tough...features is almost the same but she has more of a baby face compared to serena tough face...she kinda looks like a teenager

OverLord Strum

lol...someone you have been fukking for a while (not in a relationship tho)

body and ass like serena williams but face is not as tough...features is almost the same but she has more of a baby face compared to serena tough face...she kinda looks like a teenager
I would invite them in and take charge. It usually goes much better when i dictate what to do....:big_boss:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

what would you do FIRST?
lol i already know Skeng answer

NO :no2:

then BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrNNNNNNN PORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrNNNN!!!!

'tis all

N

nikkigiovanni

i get the feeling the dudes of imix are not that lucky...too much questions and hesitations etc etc

damn...these things don't happen to you guys?

N

nikkigiovanni

honestly of what u described, i wuda turn it down
nothing wrong with that...as long as that is a REAL answer...if you not into that stuff...you not into it....

that is why i said NO FANTASY answers, i wanted real answers

sankofaa

id let them in, pour a few drinks so any remaining inhibitions are eliminated grab some baby oil and start pounding on one while i oil up the other