meeting people online???

Socaboy

look meh!
bigbumpertrini said:
views on this please..and if u ever did how did it turn ?
well everybody I met from online, specially the IMIX people and them, I ain't like at all! I haven't wasted my time since!

Brooklynbwoy4u

MaDmAn Inc. New Sitten
I MET A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ALL DEM WAS NICE REAL SOME WERE EVEN NICER HEHEHE BUT ONE DID TURN OUT BAD CAUSE SHE TRYED TO PLAY ME SO I HAD TO LET HER KNOW BUTS ITS ALL GOOD

D

Dragon

I have met people off-line from different sites and the experience was ok .. the people i have on imix where cool we all are like one big family

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Re: Re: meeting people online???

Socaboy said:
well everybody I met from online, specially the IMIX people and them, I ain't like at all! I haven't wasted my time since!
You don't see you need licks!!!

i've met a few people online.. all from imix of course... and so far everyone seems cool... so i have no problem as yet, i should say....

rictash

TaChe
bigbumpertrini said:
views on this please..and if u ever did how did it turn ?
I have made alot of new friends online , and so far except for one experience , everyone was cool.

Sweetie

da sweet one
doubledimps said:
i've met a few people online.. all from imix of course... and so far everyone seems cool... so i have no problem as yet, i should say....
same here :) ... but I aint officially meet dat socaboy or nytrini yet.....:eek: who said dat??!!:freak

:p

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
Most of the people I've met online was from Imix... and they all are pretty cool people... well Baxters is a different story.....lol....

I have a aunt (i hope she not on this site nah) and all her boyfriends were people she met from online.... I think SHE crazy....

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
ive never met anyone ive spoken too online....yet, but i dont see a problem with it, if de person sound like a lunatic online, bet yuh bottom dollar dey is de same dam ting in person,, so be careful

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
ah don't meet people that i talk to on line... But de imix crew was worth it they are the best... great group of ppls.:D :D :cool2

A

amprincess

Until imix I stayed far away from actually meeting people from online but I was so curious about the imix family I had to see them in person & so far it's been worth it no matter what socaboy says ;)