Meaning of your

no tats...

sorry

but the one i wanted to get would have been fire from shoulder to shoulder on my back

tat would name 'man on fire'

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
dont have any tattoos- dont wish to desecrate my skin *shrugs*
i just saw a woman though with like 5 or more tattoos.. some of them i cudnt see properly.. just glimpsed..(she looked very very ghetto or i wudda taken pics) on the upper right shoulder/bicep her kids names "shamiel shamel and corriel" on the right wrist a couple dollar signs, the inside of her elbow had somethin but i cudnt see it.. the next bicep had a huge tattoo of what i couldnt tell.. the entire left arm from wrist to elbow had another tattoo.. lol..

~Fleur-De-Lis~

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***:::
have three...

fleur-de-lis on my lower back- symbol for my hometown

chinese symbol on hip- meaning strong

Initials and Design on front of shoulder

Plan on getting one more of my last name motto.....

theunknownone

I have one for now a spider that because I use to be told I was slick like a spider never get caught for anything and I just done drawing my next one a tenor pan for my shoulder

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
thinking about it
just a symbol i would draw since high school; to me it represents balance, equality

always loosely thought about tatts never made a move for one but woke up the other day feeling "sure" about it. first time that has ever happened.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
dont have any tattoos- dont wish to desecrate my skin *shrugs*
i just saw a woman though with like 5 or more tattoos.. some of them i cudnt see properly.. just glimpsed..(she looked very very ghetto or i wudda taken pics) on the upper right shoulder/bicep her kids names "shamiel shamel and corriel" on the right wrist a couple dollar signs, the inside of her elbow had somethin but i cudnt see it.. the next bicep had a huge tattoo of what i couldnt tell.. the entire left arm from wrist to elbow had another tattoo.. lol..
gosh lr why you coming with all the negative info about someone else tatt.
cool if its not your thing but...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
gosh lr why you coming with all the negative info about someone else tatt.
cool if its not your thing but...
if you aint like what i say then read it and move on :brunette:.. and what fckin negative info i come wid??? i said SHE was ghetto.. that had nothin to do with her tattoos..

theunknownone

I like when tats have a meaning to it know a few people just have some and say they have it for having one everyone was doing it

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
thinking about getting..." dance like no one's watching" on my foot

which is better...on the inner sole or on the outside ?

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
Mine is a scorpion with a rose going through. Got it because i'm a scorpio and i absolutely love red roses (my FAVORITE flower).