Me anxious? Nooooooooo

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Would you believe that I packed my bags for labor day already? I've been 95% packed since last Friday...had to do a load of laundry so now I'm GOOD TO GO!!!:D

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
QueenBea said:
Would you believe that I packed my bags for labor day already? I've been 95% packed since last Friday...had to do a load of laundry so now I'm GOOD TO GO!!!:D

:kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks

C

Cookies&Cream

QueenBea said:
LOL......you sound like me........breathe girl, breathe. Can you feel the anxiety attack coming on??:D :D

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Khayne doh laugh:p

C&C I'm trying to hold off the anxiety until Thursday...operative word is trying lol

A

amprincess

QueenBea said:
I do the same thing when I go TNT :O I'm packed a whole month early ;)

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Re: Re: Me anxious? Nooooooooo

amprincess said:
I do the same thing when I go TNT :O I'm packed a whole month early ;)
lol ok I doh feel bad then, you take the cake! But I think for TnT I will be packing quite early myself:D

Sweetie

da sweet one
allyuh de girl aint joke yuh know... I walk in de house dis mornin with all my luggage to meet dis girl luggage at she door waitin for someone to carry it out...lol... 4 more days forreal :D