masterflex

Dr Insane

not me dread..... me aint you who does sit down on ur hand...until it get knumb and take ur hand and start to jock and making it seems someone doing it for you
:scratch so dais one of ur techniques to make urself think a gyel jockin yuh..... nice to know boss. Buh i doh do dem kinna saloptay tarllll.

JAM CREW

Producer
:scratch so dais one of ur techniques to make urself think a gyel jockin yuh..... nice to know boss. Buh i doh do dem kinna saloptay tarllll.
boooy i don't do that.....they say BOUYON KING wrote it on some blog there.... i didnt want say nothing on imix u know.....i still keeping it a secret before de man go and say i tell imix he wrote dat stuff on somebody's blog

Dr Insane

boooy i don't do that.....they say BOUYON KING wrote it on some blog there.... i didnt want say nothing on imix u know.....i still keeping it a secret before de man go and say i tell imix he wrote dat stuff on somebody's blog
So how come yuh visit de blog?? yuh were lookin for tips in order to have the best jocking pleasure possible :scratch

yuh nuh easy tarllll bosss.

JAM CREW

Producer
So how come yuh visit de blog?? yuh were lookin for tips in order to have the best jocking pleasure possible :scratch

yuh nuh easy tarllll bosss.
nah dread don't come wid dat

it was some other caribbean site like imix i ran into.......... bouyan king all over de place dread......