T

T-MAKAA

JCP
*Vincy Soca Diva*
Colossus
Nica
Ping-Pong
SweetRedButta

Congrats to all the winners. List will be continuously updated.

*=Pending

Last edited:

sweetredbutta

Flickin Killa
Taj
SweetRedButta
VincySocaDiva
Nica
Bacchanal Diva

Thank u.....I dont even know where to start, who to thank.....Ummmm first and foremost I wanna thank God; without him, i cud never have enuf free time to post on imix......I wanna thank my husband Colossus for doin me right every night.......S4L for introducing me to imix..........All the other imixers for their support, the haters; keep hating, where wud i b without u? :cray:

Mrs. Skilz™

Thank u.....I dont even know where to start, who to thank.....Ummmm first and foremost I wanna thank God; without him, i cud never have enuf free time to post on imix......I wanna thank my husband Colossus for doin me right every night.......S4L for introducing me to imix..........All the other imixers for their support, the haters; keep hating, where wud i b without u? :cray:
:kicks: usa fool

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
Flickin Killa
Taj
SweetRedButta
VincySocaDiva
Nica
Bacchanal Diva

First of all I would like to say if you are going to write my name please put the **in hence **Vincy-Soca-Diva**.

Second how de ass I make dat list I hardly was on line that day muchless this whole week:cuss:banned:proff please. I want to see numbers.

Third I AM NOT A CREDIT HOE

Have a bless day :D.

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
:good:
:clapping: :yahoo:

YOU CAN DO IT :meeting:meeting::scenic::scenic::scenic:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

lets' do Lunch...:blind:

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
Flickin Killa
Taj
SweetRedButta
VincySocaDiva
Nica
Bacchanal Diva

uh huh..
See, Im not even on this list and allyuh was riding me earlier in the week. for 2 little threads

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
I would like me and Taj to be cleared of all charges. Taj only posted like crazy to revive the dead days we had. Me I can't recall why I n I up here.:security::security::security::security::security:

T

T-MAKAA

Wha de ass I thought you said you on vacation. You doing a piss por job regulating.... Please don't arrest me :lol it's all :kicks :lol.
I made the necessary corrections. Dont let the list bring you down..People change, you can too.

M

Mad Scorpion

Flickin Killa
Taj
SweetRedButta
**Vincy-Soca-Diva**.
Nica
Bacchanal Diva
Ping-Pong

Wait how de fock I on top dis list doh?:banned: