Love & Hip Hop ATL

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...

VH1 is bringing a southern-fried tale of struggle, love and temptation to Atlanta, Georgia with an all new season of "Love & Hip Hop."

"Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" proves love, music and the game know no boundaries. As the newest installment in the successful "Love & Hip Hop" franchise, "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" will feature an all new cast with their eyes on the prize of fortune, fame and family.

Among the main characters in this 10-episode series are Stevie J, a three-time Grammy Award-Winning producer who has worked with artists such as Diddy, Jay-Z and Mariah Carey, Stevie's longtime girlfriend Mimi Faust, and a fiery up-and-coming Latina rapper named Joseline.

There's no shortage of drama with this strong-willed trio. Also featured are Lil Scrappy, best known for his 2006 smash hit, "Money in the Bank," his girlfriend Erica Dixon, and his mother, a former hustler known as "Momma Dee."

The hometown hero, Atlanta rapper Rasheeda, is still searching for that big hit after years in the hip hop game, but she's constantly at odds with her manager Kirk Frost -- who also happens to be her husband.

Rounding out the cast are the talented songbird K.Michelle, and Trinidadian R&B singer Karlie Redd.

Atlanta is the new frontier in entertainment, the Dirty South, where the opportunity to make it big in the rap game is always one hustle away. Centered in the heart of the South, these fiery ladies and gentlemen aren't looking to lead the debutante life.

With aspiring songbirds and rappers in the mix, the stakes are high as competition is fierce in both professional and personal arenas.

Striving to leave their mark beyond the red clay of Georgia, hip hop's southern princes and princesses are allowing nothing to stand between them and making it big in the game.
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:videolist:vh1.com:1687056/cp~instance%3Dfullepisode%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26id%3D1687056%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideolist%3Avh1.com%3A1687056" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div style="margin:0px;padding:4px;width:500px;text-align:center;font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><a href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/love_and_hip_hop_atlanta/series.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | The 'A' List</a></div>

:movies...anyone else watch last night?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
All I heard on Russ Parr was Joseline this and that. I just looked her up, ummm this chick is a bold side piece.
Joseline Hernandez ‏@MsJoseline
“@SoutherNCom4RT: @MsJoseline said she gonna fukk stevie j even when she get married..umm mus b sum good ass dyck”. The best I ever had

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Who?

ps mzjaze i don't understand that quote aint stevie and joselin both women so stevie j get married to who... who has a penis :confused:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Who?

ps mzjaze i don't understand that quote aint stevie and joselin both women so stevie j get married to who... who has a penis :confused:
:kicks Joseline is a former stripper who Stevie J (the one with the golden rod according to Joseline), and Mimi is his long-term suck...girlfriend. I swear I understand being a ride or die chick, but not when your man's (and his matey) flat out about it. fuq that!
Check out their TLs :kicks:
https://twitter.com/#!/MsJoseline
https://twitter.com/#!/MimiFaust
https://twitter.com/#!/hitmansteviej

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Saw it online, joseline is a man.
Joseline look very trannyish...where is she from? You can view the full episode from my first post

Lawd and Lil' Scrappy mama trying to look down Erica..she has some real nerve...Mama Jones got some competition for most overbearing
mama lion :kicks

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Joseline look very trannyish...where is she from? You can view the full episode from my first post

Lawd and Lil' Scrappy mama trying to look down Erica..she has some real nerve...Mama Jones got some competition for most overbearing
mama lion :kicks
I can't remember, but that chic has a dick. Plus her voice is heavy like a man, me thinks Stevie J likes ladyboys.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
I can't remember, but that chic has a dick. Plus her voice is heavy like a man, me thinks Stevie J likes ladyboys.
You not the only one questioning her sexuality :kicks

Joseline Hernandez from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta is NOT a manMiss Jia: She ain

A few days ago, we all had some questions for Love & Hip Hop reality TV newbie, Joseline Hernandez, with the most important one being What’s your gender, chile?
Caddy Kim sure knows how to get the crowd going. When she attended the private viewing for the reality show, she boldly asked the cast if any of them were in fact born men.

The first one to get defensive and subsequently exchanged a few words with Kim was Joseline. And you know what they say about hit dogs.
Although one of Joseline’s classmates u>emailed another blog to say that the she was really a he, another classmate emailed me and said that’s not the case.
Hey Jia,
For the past couple of weeks, I’ve seen people on blogs & Twitter talk about the new cast of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, specifically Joseline. Many have wondered if she was a man or woman but after watching the premiere episode & finally seeing her face, I can tell you she’s a woman! A few friends noticed her as a middle school classmate of ours and pulled out our eigth grade yearbook. I attached the picture for you!
By the way, I read on another blog that someone said she was a man & her name was Jose, not true. She has a twin brother named Jose. So hope that ends the confusion! Love your blog & Kill Pink!
Well wontchu look at that sh*t! Proof is in the pudding! My apologies to Joseline for thinking that she was a man when in fact she’s just a woman with a really strong face.
If you’re feeling REALLY bold, click HERE for a NOT SAFE FOR WORK shot!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
oooh instant
:kicks

Ladyboy aka chic used to have a dick..or maybe he still does.
Thank you, now my cube neighbor thinks I'm going mad. :kicks I was going to say she used to strip, but then I thought about Hangover 2. :kicks
now im wondering what her twin looks like
probably the most feminine looking dude out there since she took all of the masculine features. Her face is SKRONG!

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
too be fair she kinda remind me of Paula Patton...who got some mannish features too
especially with that thick neck

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
too be fair she kinda remind me of Paula Patton...who got some mannish features too
especially with that thick neck
Her face still has comes off a feminine, but Joseline :nea: that face is chiseled. Almost like those bodybuilder ladies, that can come off a looking like he-shes.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
whoa...so Joseline is actually a female because I'm seeing something about she might be pregnant.