Lord Salt is a wicked man boy!

D socarat

allyuh should watch out for this man yu know, We went montreal this past weekend and this fool take rum from girl friends of ours(many that are on i-mix) drink half the bottle by him self, then full up the rest with tap (canada) water.

the funny thing is that these girls didnt relize the difference and drink the bottle of 78%water and then had the nerve to tell we fellas that we cant drink cause we refuse to take some.

Salty yu is a terrible man boi i had to watch out for you boss.

Socainmehbelly

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
with a name like rat, anything u post on imix will not be trusted. but is ok pardna. i won't tell the imix fam and thousands that check the website how u went in2 the homegirls room and not only teef 2 of their panties, but rub yuh hands all over dem. hope dey not seeing this post.

salt

D socarat

hear nah!

i hate to be the one to call names but to prove yu a wicked man....
remember the time yu droped brownskinn food(palau) in she backyard wipe off some dust and still gave it to her; that was mess up man and the time yu picked your nose and wiped it on Strangers back. Man the list goes on and on. doh let me tell them promoters that is yu who does pelt stink bombs in them big fetes.

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
cobo - u should watch me more often, damn horner woman!

am/sweetness - u believe this imps over me. damn, after all we been through.

dsocarat - wha kinda madness u talkin? salty doh even fete no more. tsk tsk. i tell ya, war never ends. how much more battles do i have 2 go thru on imix??

salt

§wêêtñꧧ

Is Pure MADNESSS ent..
lordsalt said:
cobo - u should watch me more often, damn horner woman!

am/sweetness - u believe this imps over me. damn, after all we been through.

dsocarat - wha kinda madness u talkin? salty doh even fete no more. tsk tsk. i tell ya, war never ends. how much more battles do i have 2 go thru on imix??

salt
excuse me..did you not see what i said....