Lingerie...

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
bajanvincie said:
I'm i the only 1 that thinks it not a wast e of money?
well i love to give my man a treat once in a while (reminiscing about the lapdance i give..):rolleyes:

I mean come on who man want to take off friggin t-shirt and shit all the time off there woman, i mean he would want to see you looking sexy even if its for 5 seconds or a sec and what not.
It is definitely not a waste of money!!! The look on a man's face when he sees you in some sexy lingerie is priceless.

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
SeReNDiPiTy said:
Do you actually buy it? :polling:
I love sexy lingerie.I have alot I think it is definitely exciting to see a man's face when you looking all sexy in ya heels and sexy lingerie. :tekit

minderts

You want to gain loyal readers and increase traffic to your blog. Your articles are of practical use. This is what the reader needs. This is what search engines rate content for. But stop thinking that content marketing without SEO works great. Don’t believe that you have to constantly fill your site https://mariemur.com/collections/fullbody-harnesses with articles to get a lot of traffic. And the first thing to do is find ineffective articles that can potentially bring traffic. And you can easily find out that the article is ineffective. Enter Google, for example, buy harness for women on MarieMur in a search engine, and see the result. If you are not in the top 30, then you should think about SEO optimization.

Last edited: