Lingerie...

VictoriaECD

SeReNDiPiTy said:
Do you actually buy it? :polling:
I do, but it is kinda a waste of money, it goes on and right off...:mda:

I have like three my friends bought before me wedding that still have tags....and I have bout maybe 5 in the last two years....three still have tags....but it is still nice to have......

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
orielshay said:

I have like three my friends bought before me wedding that still have tags....and I have bout maybe 5 in the last two years....three still have tags....but it is still nice to have......
:kicks...I think if I were to start buying those things they'd have to be on sale! :lol

VictoriaECD

SeReNDiPiTy said:
:kicks...I think if I were to start buying those things they'd have to be on sale! :lol
I do buy them on sale...it's still a waste when I have about five of them I have never worn....2 are already 2yrs old, but they are a little raunchy so that might be why I haven't worn them....whoi!

But, they are must haves....easy way to say you want it without saying a word! :dirol:

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
Yes I do...The majority of my purchases are from Fredericks of Hollywood. Not that expensive yet good quality.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
i have 6 that i have never worn...there's one i wear when it's really hot in the apartment but i love them...and like orielshay say it does all the talkin when u want to want to say something :kicks

1trini-gyal

if ah rude ah rude
bluestar said:
Yes I do...The majority of my purchases are from Fredericks of Hollywood. Not that expensive yet good quality.

Frederick's stuff is crap...dem ting does fall apart like nothing :this:

V

vincy_socababy

SeReNDiPiTy said:
Do you actually buy it? :polling:

yeah i like having sexy underwear on under mundane suits or jeans. i buy it for me, but it's good to have a variety fuh *cough* photoshoots. so i heard

Caribsun

SocaLuvinYardieGyal
orielshay said:

I used to think so, but now I love it. A French woman once told me that a woman feels sexier when she wears it, but I didn't believe her. Now I do. I don't blow a fortune on it, but I do treat myself now and then. I love wearing nice stuff when I'm going off to work or going out.

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
vincy_socababy said:
yeah i like having sexy underwear on under mundane suits or jeans. i buy it for me, but it's good to have a variety fuh *cough* photoshoots. so i heard

So you hear eh...:taunt:

MsLady08

Guyanese blood in me
I have a weakness for sexy underwear but laungerie for the bedroom only, is a waste of money. THEY'RE SO EXPENSIVE! It's only gonna be on for 5 seconds at the most, (so I heard) :kicks

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
MsLady08 said:
I have a weakness for sexy underwear but laungerie for the bedroom only, is a waste of money. THEY'RE SO EXPENSIVE! It's only gonna be on for 5 seconds at the most, (so I heard) :kicks

:nea: Lightening go strike alla allyuh

GoldenBrown

Whatever Lola wants...
I love lingerie... it makes me feel sexy to have something lacy underneath of my clothing and no one knows but my man unless someone happens to catch a glimpse of a red bra strap! Even my everyday or on the cycle underwear are the cute cotton "Pink" line from Vikkie's. I normally stick with Vikkies although I do occasionally find cute Calvin Klein, DKNY or Natori styles that I like.

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
GoldenBrown said:
I love lingerie... it makes me feel sexy to have something lacy underneath of my clothing and no one knows but my man unless someone happens to catch a glimpse of a red bra strap! Even my everyday or on the cycle underwear are the cute cotton "Pink" line from Vikkie's. I normally stick with Vikkies although I do occasionally find cute Calvin Klein, DKNY or Natori styles that I like.

Their bras make my boobies look nice :kicks

bajanvincie

SVG/BIM
MsLady08 said:

I'm i the only 1 that thinks it not a wast e of money?

well i love to give my man a treat once in a while (reminiscing about the lapdance i give..):rolleyes:

I mean come on who man want to take off friggin t-shirt and shit all the time off there woman, i mean he would want to see you looking sexy even if its for 5 seconds or a sec and what not.

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
bajanvincie said:
I'm i the only 1 that thinks it not a wast e of money?

well i love to give my man a treat once in a while (reminiscing about the lapdance i give..):rolleyes:

I mean come on who man want to take off friggin t-shirt and shit all the time off there woman, i mean he would want to see you looking sexy even if its for 5 seconds or a sec and what not.
It's not that we think it's a waste of money, it's just that the most who have posted in here seem to think that most of the pieces we've seen are over priced and we'd rather buy when they're on sale...:meeting:

Maybe if there were someone I cared enough about I'd pay full price :rofl:

bajanvincie

SVG/BIM
SeReNDiPiTy said:
It's not that we think it's a waste of money, it's just that the most who have posted in here seem to think that most of the pieces we've seen are over priced and we'd rather buy when they're on sale...:meeting:

Maybe if there were someone I cared enough about I'd pay full price :rofl:

:cool: maybe i miss understood BUT ladys i think you should always look your best :big_boss: