Life is Good, when life is easy...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhc9mNU7Og13oMZAXp"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhc9mNU7Og13oMZAXp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

I wonder how she looks...

1)Minus the weave/wig.

2)Minus the make-up.

3)Long Garments.

Her Husband owned a Meat Market since the 70's, they been married for 54 years. I seems like she's been Majority of that marriage as a HOUSEWIFE, in Sunny tropical Miami.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
wow. smh. i don't know what him owning a meat store has to do w/ what he chooses to eat. just b/c you own it don't mean you have to eat the meat. it's a conscious decision. just like she consciously decided not to. she clearly has a plethora of meat at her disposal so wtf. negative arse

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
wow. smh. i don't know what him owning a meat store has to do w/ what he chooses to eat. just b/c you own it don't mean you have to eat the meat. it's a conscious decision. just like she consciously decided not to. she clearly has a plethora of meat at her disposal so wtf. negative arse

Really? ok.

Let me clarify...

You have a 70 yr old woman saying she looks Young & Marvelous because of a Healthy Lifestyle. Ok, that's possible and makes a lot of sense there.

But this Young & Marvelous looking woman is wearing False Hair & Make-Up and in a Long gown. I cannot gauge how the SPECIFIC Healthy lifestyle she is PROMOTING has impacted her. Besides, she's been living this way for 27 yrs...she's been married for 54 yrs. Knowing her era and the region she lives in, it was quite normal for a woman to be a HOUSEWIFE. Therefore making it much EASIER to ADOPT & LIVE this lifestyle. I'm not NEGATIVE just a person who see's all size of something. If anything it just makes me a skeptic, until proven otherwise.*SMH*

If you want to eat up everything that hand fed to you...that's your personal choice. I like to know exactly what I'm being fed.

I find this story below to be more inspiring anyway....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bhUMACwB-a4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
no, i don't accept every little thing that's fed to me w/out question. you have no idea what type of life she's lived yet you're talkin about how life is good when it's easy. i would think that it's more difficult to eat a completely raw diet. on top of that, how do you know she was a housewife? how do you know that her hair is false? she may have on makeup but it looks very natural to me. it comes across like you are hating on the woman. that's typical of you though...you have a lot of negative things to say about black women in general.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
no, i don't accept every little thing that's fed to me w/out question. you have no idea what type of life she's lived yet you're talkin about how life is good when it's easy. i would think that it's more difficult to eat a completely raw diet. on top of that, how do you know she was a housewife? how do you know that her hair is false? she may have on makeup but it looks very natural to me. it comes across like you are hating on the woman. that's typical of you though...you have a lot of negative things to say about black women in general.

Hard to eat a RAW diet lifestyle?

She progressed from eating meat to going vegetarian to vegan to going completely RAW, over a 27 year time frame.

I KNOW she was a HOUSEWIFE, based off the VIDEO and it's CONTENTS.

Don't ask me how I KNOW her hair is FALSE. If it is NOT, just tell me it's NOT. Since you are NOT telling me it is REAL, than my point stands that it is FALSE.

Oh, so this is not about this video or woman in particular....

You have something AGAINST me and Opinions towards women, when they happen to be BLACK. If anyone is HATING and being NEGATIVE it's you, and when you entered this thread.

I don't deserve this treatment from you...fix that.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz

Hard to eat a RAW diet lifestyle?

She progressed from eating meat to going vegetarian to vegan to going completely RAW, over a 27 year time frame.

I KNOW she was a HOUSEWIFE, based off the VIDEO and it's CONTENTS.

Don't ask me how I KNOW her hair is FALSE. If it is NOT, just tell me it's NOT. Since you are NOT telling me it is REAL, than my point stands that it is FALSE.

Oh, so this is not about this video or woman in particular....

You have something AGAINST me and Opinions towards women, when they happen to be BLACK. If anyone is HATING and being NEGATIVE it's you, and when you entered this thread.

I don't deserve this treatment from you...fix that.
no, i just find it amazing that someone is doing something to improve their lifestyle and you look at it and say the only reason she's able to achieve it is b/c she's a housewife. then you add on that she has makeup, false hair, and is wearing a gown. make her bald, take off the gown, and makeup and i'm sure she'll STILL look a lot younger than the majority of 70 year old women in this country.

don't give yourself so much credit. the fact that you consistently post negative things about women on here is an observation. it just baffled me that you would find a way to put such a twist on something that is clearly a positive thing for this individual.

oh, and you find it easier to transition from the typical cooked food diet to a raw food only diet? ok. i guess you've been there, done that, and it was a piece of cake.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
I'm sure those people who actually see her face to face can determine if that is plenty makeup. Considering they are the ones who encouraged her to share her secrets, it's likely that her face really does look good.

Additionally, the woman was not simply a homemaker.

Her long garments are likely because she is modest. You can look at her arms and see that she is quite toned.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
no, i just find it amazing that someone is doing something to improve their lifestyle and you look at it and say the only reason she's able to achieve it is b/c she's a housewife. then you add on that she has makeup, false hair, and is wearing a gown. make her bald, take off the gown, and makeup and i'm sure she'll STILL look a lot younger than the majority of 70 year old women in this country.
Listen if you using your APPEARANCE to SUBSTANTIATE the results of a RAW DIET. Why shouldn't I challenge Your hair make up and articles of clothing, when we ALL know that people can use those samethings to camouflage their flaws and improve their appearance. let me see you without those things, and make my determination. In the video I posted you can see the results in her physique.

agroDOLCE;4378030 don't give yourself so much credit. the fact that you consistently post negative things about women on here is an observation. it just baffled me that you would find a way to put such a twist on something that is clearly a positive thing for this individual. oh said:
I never said it WASN'T positive...as, said earlier no negative...just skeptical BASED on what was presented in the video.

Yes, easier to do so over a 27 yr period...I just stated that in the last post! I eat sushi, veggies, salad all the time....Going Raw or even Vegan are not the hardest steps, it's going Vegetarian.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
LOL. do you know what is meant by having a raw diet? vegetarian is easier than going vegan? no, honey. a raw diet consists of basically live foods-- fruits, veggies, nuts. you don't cook any of those. a raw foods diet is void of any meats.

and btw, i'm mad you included sushi. really? what does the sushi consist of?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
OMG @ over a 27 year period...AND raw foods = eating sushi! :rofl:
LOL@This GANG'Up....

such, futility.

The woman stated that she stop eat MEAT and became Vegetarian 27 yrs ago...overtime(she didn't declare at what progression point) she moved on and became a VEGAN.

If you stop eat junkfood, meat, dairy. What else is there to eat that needs to be cooked????

If you already rich VEGAN stage , how much harder is it to eat RAW veggies????

*SMH*

dollbabi

Earth Angel
LOL@This GANG'Up....

such, futility.

The woman stated that she stop eat MEAT and became Vegetarian 27 yrs ago...overtime(she didn't declare at what progression point) she moved on and became a VEGAN.

If you stop eat junkfood, meat, dairy. What else is there to eat that needs to be cooked????

If you already rich VEGAN stage , how much harder is it to eat RAW veggies????

*SMH*

No one is ganging up on you. You just sound foolish trying to bring down someone doing better for themselves.

That's right...she took the step of becoming vegetarian 27 years ago. That means she wasn't eating sushi! :kicks

Apparently, you must not be very exposed to veganism because vegans cook all kinds of food. Just look at he plethora of vegan recipes. Perhaps if you weren't so intent on minimizing this woman's accomplishments, you might think about what you are saying.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
LOL. do you know what is meant by having a raw diet? vegetarian is easier than going vegan? no, honey. a raw diet consists of basically live foods-- fruits, veggies, nuts. you don't cook any of those. a raw foods diet is void of any meats.

and btw, i'm mad you included sushi. really? what does the sushi consist of?
You said this...

oh, and you find it easier to transition from the typical cooked food diet to a raw food only diet?
Sushi was referenced as an example of degree of difficulty... it's harder for people to eat Raw FLESH(Primal Diet), oppose to a Raw Veggie diet.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz

You said this...

Sushi was referenced as an example of degree of difficulty... it's harder for people to eat Raw FLESH(Primal Diet), oppose to a Raw Veggie diet.
LMAO. just stop it right there. that makes NO sense in the context of this conversation. the context is what constitutes RAW FOOD DIET. oh, and btw when ppl saw raw diet they do NOT mean raw FLESH diet. wth? :kicks

you are so full of shyte it's ridiculous