Libby Guilty On 4 Counts In CIA Leak Trial

MR HYPE

Verdict Read At Noon Eastern

POSTED: 11:37 am EST March 6, 2007
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EST March 6, 2007

Email This Story | Print This Story

WASHINGTON -- An 11 person jury found Vice President D1ck Cheney's former chief of staff guilty on four counts in the investigation into whether a CIA operative's name was intentionally leaked to the news media.

The seven women and four men got the case near midday on Feb. 22.

Jurors have asked only one substantive question -- involving Libby's discussions with Time magazine reporter Matthew Cooper -- but resolved it themselves before the judge could answer.

Libby faces up to 30 years in prison but may get less time under federal sentencing guidelines.

Last edited:

The Captain

Verdict Read At Noon Eastern

POSTED: 11:37 am EST March 6, 2007
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EST March 6, 2007

Email This Story | Print This Story

WASHINGTON -- An 11 person jury found Vice President D1ck Cheney's former chief of staff guilty on four counts in the investigation into whether a CIA operative's name was intentionally leaked to the news media.
Good news.

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
wha makes it good?

is he a scapegoat or a labba mouth?
Libby is a scumbag. I have no doubt that he was carrying out Cheyney's wishes...but since he want to play hero and play fall guy, fack him. He's the one who leaked the info (at Cheney's behest no doubt), so let him pay the piper.

Panty Droppa

I breed Ank
good for him.

he should have realized what he was doing and on top of that prob feels more stupid seeing that Cheney walks away.

I am sure Bush will pardon his ass before he leaves office.

SMH

MR HYPE

good for him.

he should have realized what he was doing and on top of that prob feels more stupid seeing that Cheney walks away.

I am sure Bush will pardon his ass before he leaves office.

SMH

u may be right!