l'huille (anaconda) caught in Trinidad

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
We are not supposed to have these huge snakes in Trinidad!
They belong in places like Guyana and South America!! :D

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yes they are native to trinidad.. Trinidad's flora and fauna mirrors that of South America.. plenty big snake lurking all over trinidad and snakes close to the equator grow bigger hence why them snakes in the amazon are HUGE.. also why i have never been to El Yunque in Puerto Rico.. i not in dat folly!

Steupz

A woman called in to a radio station yesterday to say "that's a big Hindu like Sat Maharaj that reincarnate".
If I see one ah dat in my house or yard, I might get ah heart attack.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
a snake is my only fear.. i can't explain it but i dont rock with snakes... so i doubt I woulda follow Moses yes.. and if i was eve i woulda jus drop down dead from the time i see the snake, much less listen to he bout eatin de apple..

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
a snake is my only fear.. i can't explain it but i dont rock with snakes... so i doubt I woulda follow Moses yes.. and if i was eve i woulda jus drop down dead from the time i see the snake, much less listen to he bout eatin de apple..
So what are you saying? That you would drop down dead if I ever get the chance to show you my big anaconda?! It does not bite you know!! :D

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
But the snake is preggy eh allyuh...... She's being housed at the Zoo currently and the visitor log has significantly increased ever since her arrival last week......

Vivaa

I love snakes! I had a chance to hold and take pics with a albino boa constrictor in Santa Monica..Cleo was damn big...for some reason I felt more powerful holding her..weird lol